Cyrax Thread - "Safeties Disabled; Combat Mode Engaged!"

Hey guys, I wish someone out there help me out a little bit. Im new to MK9 but I really love the game tho. Im trying to practice as Cyrax by using this tread combos and stuff but I almost cannot get a thing.

Ex: -13 hits 40%: 2 1, EX Bomb, B+2, Dash, 2 1, Net, Dash, 3 3, Ragdoll, Throw .

I have no idea what those really mean if someone can help me out, giving me a link to translate that ? Im playing on the xbox360 !
Any help would be appreciate! Thanks guys .

Hey guys, I wish someone out there help me out a little bit. Im new to MK9 but I really love the game tho. Im trying to practice as Cyrax by using this tread combos and stuff but I almost cannot get a thing.

Ex: -13 hits 40%: 2 1, EX Bomb, B+2, Dash, 2 1, Net, Dash, 3 3, Ragdoll, Throw .

I have no idea what those really mean if someone can help me out, giving me a link to translate that ? Im playing on the xbox360 !

Sup guy, Welcome to TRMK :)

Y,X Enhanced Bomb, Back + Y, Dash, Y X, Net. Dash, A A, ragdoll the the follow up throw.

Add me bro GT: Imme224 =D

It's a universal code for different consoles. It means 1=X, 2=Y, 3=A, 4=B. If you go to the character threads there is usually a small portion on how to read the code. It says B+2 in that, that means press back on the Dpad or joystick and press Y at the same time.

favorite cyrax combo!!!!! double bombs woot!

this one is insanely hard and ive only been able to do it a few times. i learned it from tony-T's man vs. machine and i think it goes something like this:

jp.1 > 2 1 net , jp.1 > 2 1 ex bomb , far bomb , 4 close bomb , B2 , 2 1 , 3 net , jump kick > uppercut

so siiiiiick after you launch the ex bomb and throw the far bomb, you kick them to the far bomb with the "4 close bomb" which is when the reset happens. they bounce back to the close bomb then up again obviously from that in which you finish with the B2, which is hard to hit right... but this whole combo is insanely hard.

i find the most difficult part actually to be launching the far bomb in time after the ex bomb without moving too much cause if you do youll most likely miss your "4 close bomb" kick. and you have to launch the far bomb RIGHT after the ex bomb basically which is hard also to start the inputs at EXACTLY the right time. and knowing far bomb is BBF4 you get a small dash back a lot if performed incorrectly or slightly too slow.

but if you can manage to get this combo you will be so satisfied i promise :D oh and watch tony-t's man vs. machine vid is effing excellent and itd help learn this combo to watch it :)

peace cyraxs!

favorite cyrax combo!!!!! double bombs woot!

this one is insanely hard and ive only been able to do it a few times. i learned it from tony-T's man vs. machine and i think it goes something like this:

jp.1 > 2 1 net , jp.1 > 2 1 ex bomb , far bomb , 4 close bomb , B2 , 2 1 , 3 net , jump kick > uppercut

so siiiiiick after you launch the ex bomb and throw the far bomb, you kick them to the far bomb with the "4 close bomb" which is when the reset happens. they bounce back to the close bomb then up again obviously from that in which you finish with the B2, which is hard to hit right... but this whole combo is insanely hard.

i find the most difficult part actually to be launching the far bomb in time after the ex bomb without moving too much cause if you do youll most likely miss your "4 close bomb" kick. and you have to launch the far bomb RIGHT after the ex bomb basically which is hard also to start the inputs at EXACTLY the right time. and knowing far bomb is BBF4 you get a small dash back a lot if performed incorrectly or slightly too slow.

but if you can manage to get this combo you will be so satisfied i promise :D oh and watch tony-t's man vs. machine vid is effing excellent and itd help learn this combo to watch it :)

peace cyraxs!

Are you leaving out a step or something? 2 1 EX bomb then I throw a far bomb and it's not possible to go a 4 quick enough before they land on the ground from the EX bomb.

Hey Reaver

Nice thread dude! New to MK9 and the forum. Only character I have spent time practicing with is Smoke as love the string combos! Haha.

Watched some footage online of an MK9 tournament and this guy was owning with Cyrax,with the bomb trap etc.. So yeah after being undecided for a while as to which other character I should spend some time on, Cyrax defo fits the bill!

Anyway I'm off to practice with the C-man, I'll post again and let you know how I get on.

Peace, one love.

Hey Reaver

Nice thread dude! New to MK9 and the forum. Only character I have spent time practicing with is Smoke as love the string combos! Haha.

Watched some footage online of an MK9 tournament and this guy was owning with Cyrax,with the bomb trap etc.. So yeah after being undecided for a while as to which other character I should spend some time on, Cyrax defo fits the bill!

Anyway I'm off to practice with the C-man, I'll post again and let you know how I get on.

Peace, one love.

Thanks, and good luck :) The bomb trap has been patched though. You can still try it, but they are able to escape it. It still sometimes gets people.