What are your LEAST favorite alt costumes?

OGBRUTAL

What are your LEAST favorite alternate costumes in MK9?
Mine would be...
Character/Costume: Sub-zero Alt Costume
Why? Looks way too similar to the primary costume.
Character/Costume: Noob Siabot Alt Costume
Why? Looks way too similar to his primary costume, its the same thing just without that hood over his head.
Character/Costume: Quan Chi Alt Costume
Why? I don't really think Quan Chi is that cool looking in the first place,
but I don't think his alt is much cooler at all then his primary.

Re: What are your LEAST favriot alt costumes?

Least Favorite: Kabal's Alt Costume
Why? It's kinda stupid looking.

Don't really care for Kung Lao's or Liu Kang's alternates. Kabal's looks like his MK3 look to me. It'd be cool if they had a costume from his ending though.

Least fav alts

Scorpion's alt
Why? Sucks badly his mask looks like a crab not an scorpion and the swords handles are like small swords, noone can grab that... and other things
Quan Chi's alt
Why? ridiculous and simple, he should have his MK4 costume as alt
Kitana and Jade alt
Why? Because i prefer them using masks
Mileena's second alt (flesh pits)
Why? its ridiculous and pointless also the worst price ever for such a lame character

And there are some characters that i dont like any of his/her costumes like jax, sindel and sheeva.

I would have to go with kabal as well i kinda wanted to have him without the mask the would of been neat

mileena's 3rd alternate...its ugly & pointless.

Styker

It doesn't look that much different than his primary.....

Mileena's (3rd Outfit): Seriously, it's just an excuse to make her naked, as if her primary wasn't pushing it already.

Kitana: Besides the odd face, the pattern/cut of the clothing doesn't work work for me.

Stryker, Scorpion, Sub-Zero: While not bad by themselves, they don't add much to what is already presented in the default costume. Details don't necessarily make for interesting designs for me; I prefer strong patterns and shapes that stand out.

Last edited:
Liu Kang - Stupid shirt
Kung Lao - Stupid shirt
Jade - Ugly as hell
Kitana - Has a Micheal Jackson Nose
Kabal - Could have had a much better costume, unburnt like how he was in the story
Stryker - If you look at the art book, they had some amazing ideas, but gave him crap

Sub-Zero/Noob/Kung Lao - They look far too similar to the primary look
Kabal - looks a bit dopey mixing and matching his cop uniform with his post-burn victim duds
Scorpion - I know a lot of people think it looks badass, but it seems rather ill-conceived and poorly put together to me

My least favorite alt costume you asked? Cyber Sub Zero's :D

But jokes aside. Stryker's ((pointless), Kratos (Color swapped for alt costume again? lol), Noob (You were outta ideas, weren't you?), Quan Chi (why not his MK4!!!) & Raiden (I always hated Dark raiden, his MKDA alt would've been better)...

Sub-Zeros: Why not give him his Shredder-esque costume instead? Well obviously because that would be too much work.
Quan Chi: I already hate him, now I hate him more.]
Cyber Sub-Zero: There isn't one.
Kitana: "Oh this'll be hot... OH GAWD WTF IS THAT!?"
Noob Saibot: It's the same thing as Sub-Zero's alt but black. Wow...

Kitana - Has a Micheal Jackson Nose

her nose looks fine, i just wish her alt had more accessories, like new nail polish, a ring, & a band around her left leg that looks similar 2 her tiara. it just seems so plain.
KitanaKEA.jpg

i really wanted the 1st one on the 2nd row

here are jade's concepts if anyone wanted 2 see
JadeKEA.jpg

Last edited: