Top 10 Worst Fatalities of all time

Wow, some of my faves like Darius' Picasso, Shinnoks hands and both Jareks and Hsu Haos laser fatalities getting dragged through the mud.
My list.
10. Sheeva head pound on MK3 - garbage.
9. Motaros N64 Trilogy Exclusive head rip win pose.
8. Fujins MK4 Wind skinner - just looked dodgy mostly due to the poor graphics engine, even though it was state of the art at the time.
7. Reptiles MK9 acid guts is just not what it could have been.
6. Scorpians MK10 sword fatality - just felt very Kenshi and not so much flame heads.
5. Liu Kangs cartwheel kick except on The Pit. I think this has been succinctly covered by previous posts
4. Mileenas nail spit MK3 and Gold is crap.
3. Bo Rai Chos fart makes me embarrassed to be an MK fan. Leave that type of rubbish to MK knockoffs.
2. Kanos eye laser - MK3s 2nd worst was a boring heat them until they explode - exactly what made the 3d ones better was that it should cut them up.
1. Tied so I can do 11 because Quan Chis neck stretch is equally as bad as Jaxs MK3 slice up, that one made no sense as he sliced upwards for them to fall into four pieces sideways.

Shinnok's hands are too sick.

The way it drags your body to hell after it pops your head off? Yo

I fail to understand what you see in Quan Chi's neck boner fatality. Ed Boon himself has admitted that this was he hated this fatality more than any other, so what does that tell you?

It tells me that I don't need to think like everyone else. Just because he hates doesn't mean I need to. I like it. I like it because this guy already beat me to my answer:

Quan Chi's neck stretch is badass because it shows his mad skills. Sub Zero has tried to do the neck stretch since MK1, but the lumbering idiot always just yanks it off with his retard strength. Chi shows majest in his artful killings, a true master of his craft

Exactly.

Kabal's scary-face fatality in MK3 seems rather out of place to me. It is fun to watch in and of itself, reminiscent of the "he looked...like THIS!" bit from Pee-Wee's Big Adventure, but making a scary face and scaring the soul out of warriors fit for Mortal Kombat seems a bit implausible. He said, remotely requesting plausibility from Mortal Kombat in general.

I like to pretend that MK4-8 never happened.

I just like to pretend that MK: A and MKvsDC never happened.

I had no problem at all with MK4, Deadly Alliance or Deception, minus a few copy-cat characters.
For the most part, MK4, DA and D were fun as hell to play.

MkvsDc is still the eighth Mortal Kombat game though. Regardless of whether or not it was canon

Most I'd agree with, but Cyrax and Reptie's were some of the best they've had.
Scorpion's is also pretty underrated

I haven't even touched MK Vs. DC yet. I am not particularly looking forward to it, but I'm on a little quest to do all of MK's finishing moves, in all of the games over the whole series, so I have to do it. They all just seem so boring and sanitised, it's not proper Mortal Kombat to me.

Kabal's scary-face fatality in MK3 seems rather out of place to me. It is fun to watch in and of itself, reminiscent of the "he looked...like THIS!" bit from Pee-Wee's Big Adventure, but making a scary face and scaring the soul out of warriors fit for Mortal Kombat seems a bit implausible. He said, remotely requesting plausibility from Mortal Kombat in general.

That's one of the best Fatalities in UMK3. UMK3 was rife with bad finishers, but I seriously don't know how anyone could nominate that Fatality for one of the worst in the series when virtually every other finisher in that game is worse than that one.

charlie sheen vs rick grimes in mortal kombat

Charlie Sheen looks more like Bam Margera.

Jax's Foot Stomp from MK3 to this day and all those beyond will be the worst one they ever did.

The only one that can challenge it is his arm scissors one from the same game.

I mean he may have had the best two from MK2, and followed it up with the worst 2 ever in the series.

At least Quan Chi showed you how much of an ass he can be by not killing you only deforming you.

Jax's Foot Stomp from MK3 to this day and all those beyond will be the worst one they ever did.

The only one that can challenge it is his arm scissors one from the same game.

I mean he may have had the best two from MK2, and followed it up with the worst 2 ever in the series.

At least Quan Chi showed you how much of an ass he can be by not killing you only deforming you.

Jax's MK3's fatalities were a microcosm of how cartoonish that particular game's fatalities generally were. Sure, Jax had bad fatalities in that game, but so did just about everyone else. Even the traditionally gruesome decapitations looked silly.

Perhaps Quan Chi's neck stretch fatality would've been a better fit for MK3 instead of DA.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk