New ninjas

Yea I love doing counter moves on people but none of them are combo-able but I think instead of a smoke wisp she could once hit, sink into the ground and rise out of the ground behind them with an uppercut (like sektor's teleport) and give her a teleport like raiden's but with the same sort of sink into the ground and come back up and BTW Isn't chameleon a rainbow ninja?

No, see, Chameleon uses all the colors individuallly, Bob would open these portals causing rainbow blasts, big difference man.

As for that, I kind of like the idea of her sinking into the ground like that. Maybe that's her gimmick; she can counter like we have established, and she can also sink into the ground at will to evade attacks, like Jade's invulnerability, but instead of a passive buff, a reactionary move you have to use?

A guy opening colorful portals as special moves is not cool man... Also all the ninjas are attached to an element this portal opening thing sounds more like a sorcerer, i still really dont like it, dont take it personal.

I knew you were going to say that; and so I give you THIS!

(Skip to 2:50)

Also, you do realize you just called Scorpion a Sorcerer, right?

Also, you do realize you just called Scorpion a Sorcerer, right?

Lol Scorpion just uses a portal to the netherrealm for his fatality because he comes from there, but he doesnt open portals for everywhere. Anyway a transparent garbed ninja i dont see how that could look but chameleon was transparent skinned in MKA and looked really cool but if he comes again i want him to be one color garbed because i never liked his color switching thing, it was necessary in old MKs but in MKA it wasnt because he had an static moveset, his moveset didnt change with the colors.

eeeeeeeeewiiiieeeee!

LOL and yea I just thought of a fatality for the mystery lady she could grab the opponent and drag him into the ground the player would just hear the opponent screaming and then she would come out a couple seconds later holding the opponent's head while she is covered in blood. I thought of one for Bob too he would shove his fist into the opponent's stomach and create a portal inside them then snap his finger and another portal would open and the opponent's skeleton and insides spill out from the second portal while the opponent just turns into a pile of skin and organs next to eachother

A white ninja (obvious) is the only one who is missing from this series but i would put a golden ninja with a power to transform to rock/statue (not like Tremor and earthquake powers but something like Sub with rock/statue abilities) and for sure and surprise they didn't make a character like that yet is a ninja with guns (something like Deadpool and Deathstroke with a mix of mk ninja look and gunkata moves).

ideas:

Tremor - brown color.

specials:
Earthquake: opponent being shaked and hurt by it
Rock throw: obvious
Bone crusher: grabbing opponent, smashing his ribs with pure old fashion punches, maybe breaking rocks into them
Sandstorm: obvious

Defense:
Sand attack: opponent is rendered blind for a bit, close move only
Rock rising: raises a rock to protect him from projectiles of opponents

name: Phoenix - Red ninja.

specials:
Fire kick: kicks opponent and the kick does half the damage a normal kick does but after it the opponent is burned a bit and gets more damage
Wind of Fire: raises a wind of fire underneath the opponent to burn him into and maybe toss him into the air as a cool effect
Blaze vortex: grabs opponent, raises a fire portal behind them, throws them in to get burned and return
Unholy Fire: burns opponent into blue flames

Defense:
Fire guard: a fire portal absorbs projectiles from enemies
Fire clone: like Subzero's, except when the opponent touches your fire clone he burns

name: Ghost - White ninja.

specials:
frighten: obvious, paralyzes you for a bit
shadow strike: a ball of shadow in blue and black colors striking the opponent
possession: possessed opponent and gets them to hurt themselves, disappears from the screen until the opponent dealt damage to himself
shapeshifter: gets opponent's powers for a few seconds and a) you either get his moves only OR b) you get his moves, he gets yours but can't do power swap back on you
ghost teleport: you vanish from your spot, reappear behind enemy.
ghost clone: like Subzero's, only you see opponent hitting thin air instead of you and after the hit your clone vanishing
jinx: enemy's projectile returns to hurt him instead
mind strike: a greenish ball strike that if not blocked gets you to act like a psycho for a bit
hypnosis (1): gets you to fall asleep for a bit if not blocked
nightmare (2): able to be done only if (1) is done, gives you a nightmare to deal damage
grudge: kinda like a voodoo strike, does a magical effect on you to show the damage done
ghost float: second idea for ghost teleport, in this one you float quickly on the air and appear behind enemy or pass through them and when doing so, getting transparent before getting whole again behind your enemy
guard: you become transparent to avoid projectiles, they pass right through you, I prefer jinx though
gravity: gets you floating on the air like a ghost and then struck with force on the ground or tossed on the other side of the screen
rest in peace: raises a ghosts-nado under you, you get hurt in it if not blocked
nighty knight: strikes with an old, dusty sword
season of the witch: burns you into blue flames
confusion: throws a beam of various weird symbols in you, only confuses you and makes you stop moving, no damage or too low damage
anubis: hit with an Ankh or a Staff of some sort, magical effect to do the damage
grim reaper: an actual being like those in scorpion's lair hitting you from behind with the scythe or you hitting opponent with a scythe in a grim reaper appearance
memoria: causing you to remember awful memories, low damage, makes you act all weird for a bit
white sound blast: throwing a beam of sound waves from his chest (wearing a medallion of some sort)
phantom: becoming invisible

ok I wrote too much on the White One because tremor exists already and we have scorpion for fire only he doesn't have such a big moveset related to those

also, some sun-powers ideas, although I dig the ghost one more :p if he had sun powers I'd wanna see him named Jolt.

specials:
overheat: heating you up in a vortex to do damage
sunlight: ray of light to render you blind and make you stop moving for a bit
sunbeam: hitting you with a beam of waves of heat from his hands
radioactivity: blast of radiation on you
black star: star in black crushing on you from the sky
mercury attack: using the element mercury to do damage on you, toxic effect
shadow sun: his sunbeam attack turning dark, same damage
supernova: throwing you in a supernova to do damage
teleport: reappearing after rays of sunlight drop behind enemy
winds of heat: mini tornado heated up rising underneath you
mars: red shield rising to protect you from projectiles
eclipse: eclipse effect to render opponent paralyzed for a bit
magnetic: shaking you, being tossed at the other side of the screen
energy ball: obvious, not yellow/orange/red colored, a ball with rainbow colors
layer of.. ozone? :p: disables projectiles for the opponent for a bit, has to be close to get affected like subzero's ice on the ground
apollo attack: striking you with a light bow like nightwolf, only it will be white, made of light and shooting sunrays
phoenix: an actual effect of a phoenix getting to you and if not blocked getting inside you to burn you from within
phoenix ashes: throw phoenix ashes over you to burn you
lucifer rising: striking you with the classic trident of the devil, made of both darkness and light

Ghost xray:
drives pointer and middle finger just under your chin causing you to choke that way, then appearing behind you using his ghost clone only this time, both you and the ghost clone attack at the same time, one driving his knee into his stomach, and the other driving it into his back crashing it.

Jolt xray:
uppercut that won't toss you on the air, just break your teeth, appearing behind you and kicking your leg to smash a knee, then reappearing in front of you to hit with his bow of sunrays (maybe five of them in a row or 3 at once)

Fatalities:

Ghost:

1) Throwing a constant shadow beam on you until it causes you to age and die as just crashed bones.
2) Voodoo doll grudge. Can get creative on this one. He could for example first put a sword in your stomach, then remove it to throw some knives in your face and then remove those and push you behind and make you fall in a double axe to be chopped in half
3) transform into a grip reaper and decapitate him with a scythe
4) Possess you and commit suicide by first maybe cutting your stomach and letting intestines out and then just before you die from THAT, snap your neck
5) transfer you to the Graveyard if not already there and uppercut you into a grave after first smashing a tombstone and then a coffin in your head and body respectively. would be cool if after that he said 'Rest in peace' :p
6) uppercut you, let you land on an old and rusty weapon, sword preferably, and then burn you into blue flames while on it still alive

Jolt:
1) Solar strike. Overheat and burn you to oblivion
2) Radioactive therapy. Blast so much radioactivity energy on you that your skin gets tons of disgusting effects causing you to fall apart piece by piece
3) Phoenix Rising: like Liu Kang's, you transform into a Phoenix and burn your opponent. before he dies, grab him and chop half his body and fly away
4) Lucifer-in-a-cage: drive lucifer's trident of darkness and light into the opponent, then get the weapon out and trap them in a burning vortex, causing the fire to hurt even more on the fresh wounds of the trident
5) Apollo's light: drive your enemy blind by burning their eyes with sunbeams and then also burning their stomach and then their legs
6) Mars attack: lifting you up and starting to overheat you, causing your blood to boil from the inside and you exploding

Last edited:
A female ninja. A real one this time! Enough with OVER sexual things and swimming suit Ed Boon! One that dresses like that ninja in SSFIV...

Shade (Name's a bit rough, but I was blanking on names other than Shade and Specter)

Shade starts out with minimal origins, he appears to be a creation of Shang Tsung's Fleshpits imbued with the soul of a fallen warrior. He was created by Tsung out of fear and jealousy of Quan Chi, whom he very seriously distrusts. If Quan Chi were to make a move against him, he would have Shade waiting in the shadows to protect him. Later on, it could be introduced that he was a member of the Shirai Ryu (Scorpion's former clan). This was done by Tsung on purpose because of Scorpion's incredible displays of fighting prowess. He additionally revealed Quan Chi as the one responsible for slaying the Shirai Ryu clan, offering him further reason for hatred. However, none of this blinds him to the abomination he is and thus his loyalty to Tsung lasts only as long as the sorcerer is alive. From there, with no love for his creator or his creator's cause, Shade wonders the realms as a neutral force. He fights for himself with a goal of finding and destroying Quan Chi.

His pallor would be quite pale, as the Flesh Pits can create living beings but not always with the proper look of humanity. He displays no emotion when he fights and appears slightly deformed with cancerous-looking lumps cropping up across his exposed flesh. His appearance is that of a ninja, his costume a contrast of white and black. His Alternate Costume offers a more exposed view of him, while his Primary Costume covers most of him up because of his damaged appearance.

Being more of a bodyguard by creation, his moves are slightly more defensive.
Blinding Parry – He counters an attack and throws ninja dust in his opponent’s eyes leaving them temporarily blind and flailing. (EX: Blinds and does some damage)
Elbow Drop – He sweeps the opponent’s legs, popping them up slightly. He then steps in and smashes his elbow into their stomach smashing them into the ground and bouncing them away. (EX: The slam causes a pop-up)
Shuriken – He wings a trio of throwing stars at the opponent. Can be done while in the air. (EX: Each shuriken explodes slightly after impact, causing more damage and a brief stagger)
Dashing Strikes – He dashes past his opponent, kicking them in the back of the knee and dropping them to their knees. He turns and punches them in the back rapidly three times, knocking them away. (EX: After the three punches, Shade adds a flip kick, leading to a pop-up)
Air Throw: He jumps, rams two daggers into their chest, and flings them to the ground.
Backstab (X-Ray): He throws down a smoke bomb and disappears, reappearing above his opponent. He drops down behind them, grabbing them around the neck. He pulls out a dagger and stabs the opponent’s kidneys, causing massive internal bleeding. He then crushes his opponent’s windpipe with his forearm, turns and throws them across the screen.
Cut and Run (Fatality): Shade slices his opponent abdomen and chest open. He tosses a smoke bomb into the wound and dashes away. The opponent’s internals appear overhead and drop the ground in a heap.
A Spoonful of Sugar (Fatality): Shade pulls out a handful of shurikens and shows them down the opponent’s throat. They choke and cough up blood and a moment later their stomach explodes, blowing them in half.

Tell me, do we really NEED anymore ninjas in this game? How many ninjas do we have already in a RAINBOW color. Yellow, Blue, Red, Grey, Green, Black. Oh my.......You want Pink now?.....(Though you may say they all look different now, but I want to see someone without a mask, and Ninja outfit for a change) I would rather see some new, NON-ninja kharacter that is Actually NEW.

Lol Scorpion just uses a portal to the netherrealm for his fatality because he comes from there, but he doesnt open portals for everywhere.

Doesn't matter, you still called him a Sorcerer.

Another arguement of yours was that they need an element, well what about Ermac and Reptile? They hardly have elements.....

There is NO reason Bob couldn't be included. He would be hilarious, because how many people are killed by freakin rainbows?

There is NO reason Bob couldn't be included. He would be hilarious, because how many people are killed by freakin rainbows?

That could be a sticking point for some people. I know some people like Babalities and Friendships and such, but those are one finishing move for each character, but Bob would be a character based entirely around humor. A lot of people want to be able to take their characters seriously and Bob wouldn't be able to pull that off at all. Mortal Kombat can be quite tongue-in-cheek and intentionally over-the-top, but this would push an envelope that a lot of Mortal Kombat fans don't have an urge to push. Just playing devil's advocate. *shrugs*

That could be a sticking point for some people. I know some people like Babalities and Friendships and such, but those are one finishing move for each character, but Bob would be a character based entirely around humor. A lot of people want to be able to take their characters seriously and Bob wouldn't be able to pull that off at all. Mortal Kombat can be quite tongue-in-cheek and intentionally over-the-top, but this would push an envelope that a lot of Mortal Kombat fans don't have an urge to push. Just playing devil's advocate. *shrugs*

Depends fully on how they do it; naturally, his name wouldn't really be Bob, and if they make him an absolute serious character with the rainbow powers, he could actually fit in an ironic sort of way.

To be honest, I would be somewhat excited to play as Tremor, or a white ninja, or Hydro, or any other new ninja, BUT there are too many ninjas as it is! It probably would be better if they never created Rain in the first place, or just left him as a joke character like Mokap. And of course K/Chameleon are bad characters, that will hopefully never be brought back again. Thank God fans aren't in charge of character selection, because they would ruin the series.

Originality: Good.
More Ninjas: Bad.