So Kenshi does appear in story mode!

So i recently bought a new ps3, and since i couldnt transfer my data, i started over from scratch... and I did story mode again and i spotted Kenshi!

It was during Kabal's chapter...its a tiny small cameo if you will, smaller than Motaro's appearance, but he's there, see if you can spot him too

Here's a screen grab:
Spoiler:
kenshi.jpg

Very small appearance indeed, but I was excited to spot it, considering how fast that picture flipped through, so he does make an appearance in story mode along with Skarlet lol

Huh, I definitely didn't catch that when I played through the Story Mode. Very cool, I like Kenshi and am really looking forward to his upcoming DLC appearance.

Good catch.

He's mentioned too. I don't remember if it's during the MK1 or MK2 tournaments (I think 2), but at one point when the heroes are standing around talking to each other in the courtyard (or other gathering area) and you hear Shang Tsung in the background announcing fights, one time he says "Kenshi versus Reiko." Or maybe it was Shao Kahn announcing. Whichever.

Does anyone know all the kharacters that are in story mode or cameos that are not playable in the game?? I'm just curious cuz maybe thats a sign of whats coming for DLC

this was intresting so i went to find more and i found:
reiko.png

Frost.png

Boraico.png

Very interesting indeed. Good finds for both of you guys. Reiko and Frost could be pretty cool DLC, I don't much care for Bo Rai Cho, but then again, just because they appear in some brief cameos doesn't mean they're in consideration for DLC lol.

Very interesting indeed. Good finds for both of you guys. Reiko and Frost could be pretty cool DLC, I don't much care for Bo Rai Cho, but then again, just because they appear in some brief cameos doesn't mean they're in consideration for DLC lol.

But it might mean they have his model.
Opportunity Alert!

He's mentioned too. I don't remember if it's during the MK1 or MK2 tournaments (I think 2), but at one point when the heroes are standing around talking to each other in the courtyard (or other gathering area) and you hear Shang Tsung in the background announcing fights, one time he says "Kenshi versus Reiko." Or maybe it was Shao Kahn announcing. Whichever.

That happens during MK2 events when SubZero gets caught by the Lin Kuei, after they took him away you can heard it from Shang Tsung. "Next Fight Kenshi vs Reiko".

you cant transfer data with the ps3? thats kinda lame.....couldnt you of just saved data to a usb drive? i was thinking about getting the slim model since my ps3 fat wont do push ups.

this was intresting so i went to find more and i found:
reiko.png

Frost.png

Boraico.png

Can you get another pic of BoRaiCho and Reiko? i wanna see what it says in race and in realm, because i though Bo Rai Cho was an outworlder but in race says something like "hudso" is not clear enough, also im surprised that in frost says human when she clearly is a cryomancer and Reiko's race should be outwolrder too but it seems that it says something else.

EDIT: I discovered something! in Forst afiliation says "Lin Kuei" so she is already a lin kuei.