One thing that ticked me off in story mode.....Spoilers

Smokez

So during sindels attack the guys who "die" dont actually get shown dieing during sindels rampage she just punches/kicks the mk last the only people you actually see die are:
*note*:these are only people who die during sindels attack
smoke (neck snapped)
Nightwolf & sindel (heavenly light thing forgot it's name lol)

That's pretty much it like I said almost all characters just get punched/kicked

Sorry I don't know if I'm right don't flame its just a thought

P.s. I honestly think liu Lang doesn't die just heavily wounded

I don't see how Cyber Sub-Zero died either! she just hit him 3 times and hes dead!
and what did she do to kabal? Stomp on his chest? That's an X-ray for heavens sake!

So during sindels attack the guys who "die" dont actually get shown dieing during sindels rampage she just punches/kicks the mk last the only people you actually see die are:
*note*:these are only people who die during sindels attack
smoke (neck snapped)
Nightwolf & sindel (heavenly light thing forgot it's name lol)

That's pretty much it like I said almost all characters just get punched/kicked

Sorry I don't know if I'm right don't flame its just a thought

P.s. I honestly think liu Lang doesn't die just heavily wounded
So why the souls of all those guys appear in the NetherRealm (aka the Hell)?

They are all dead, accept it.

Without soul you instantly die and she agonized some minutes until Liu Kang came. So IDK what Sindel did to her.

Could be a variation. She absorbed Shang Tsung, she may have to take the soul more slowly because of her inexperience with the ability. Or she could just be a total f-----g b----h and stole Kitana's soul slowly to draw out the pain.

Last edited:
Could be a variation. She absorbed Shang Tsung, she may have to take the soul more slowly because of her inexperience with the ability. Or she could just be a total f-----g b----h and stole Jade's soul slowly to draw out the pain.

Maybe, but Sindel was already dead when Kitana died and noone can live without soul and if Sindel is dead the soul sucking stops, but i really dk, besides that your argument makes sense.

Maybe, but Sindel was already dead when Kitana died and noone can live without soul and if Sindel is dead the soul sucking stops, but i really dk, besides that your argument makes sense.

True enough. She could have only taken some of Kitana's soul, not enough to kill her off instantly, but enough to leave her to wither and die.

Hell, maybe they just decided to draw out her death for the drama it offered lol.

You know when you win the fight, Kahn says "FINISH HIM!", you try do perform the fatality, but you press the wrong button and just slaps the opponent in the face? That's what happened with Sindel.

You don't need a fatality to actual kill... I think...

You know when you win the fight, Kahn says "FINISH HIM!", you try do perform the fatality, but you press the wrong button and just slaps the opponent in the face? That's what happened with Sindel.

You don't need a fatality to actual kill... I think...

You may not need it, but Mortal Kombat is all about the big time kills that Fatalities offer. Plus, it definitively says "this guy/girl/other is really f-----g dead". They show us who did or didn't die later in the Story Mode, but it was a touch unclear at that point as to whether or not certain fighters died in that fight or were just beaten on and tossed aside.

I don't see how Cyber Sub-Zero died either! she just hit him 3 times and hes dead!
and what did she do to kabal? Stomp on his chest? That's an X-ray for heavens sake!

Maybe her heel penetrated a major organ? I mean she stuck that thing right in Jax's throat...

She was clearly over powered cuz KAHN powered her up, and she was brought back from the dead, and Quan Chi made her more B.A. Sindel > all.