One thing that ticked me off in story mode.....Spoilers

Quan Chi Resurected Scorpoin.
Sindel Was Ressurected by him too which means she is as powerful Scorpion.
Shang Tsung is The boss of the Tournament (besides Shao Kahn)
Shang Tsung was powered up after failing at the start of the game.
Sindel Absorbed Shang Tsung.
Add it all up....

There's probably some weird "1,000 Ways To Die"-esque science behind Stryker's fatal kick-to-the-face. It's easy to see how Kabal died, though. Sindel most likely crushed his respirator when she stomped on his chest, and also her heel could have penetrated a major organ, as someone in this thread has already said.

Don't know about Cyber Subby, though. Maybe her 3-hit combo destroyed his circuitry?

Kabal - Stomped in the chest with a heel
Styrker - Punched in face so hard, it could've popped his brain
Cyber Sub Zero - Punched so hard in chest, system malifunctioned
Jax - Stabbed in the jugular by Sindel's heel
Smoke - Strangled then neck got snapped
Jade - Organ removed from stomach
Kitana - Soul sucked out from Sindel's power given to her
Nightwolf - Destroyed by the ancestor's light
Sindel - Same way Nightwolf died

Quan Chi Resurected Scorpoin.
Sindel Was Ressurected by him too which means she is as powerful Scorpion.
Shang Tsung is The boss of the Tournament (besides Shao Kahn)
Shang Tsung was powered up after failing at the start of the game.
Sindel Absorbed Shang Tsung.
Add it all up....

Math has never been my friend. This is just proof that it never will be either lol.

Mortal Kombat 10: Quan Chi resurrects everyone but Raiden saves their souls and everyone is A-OK and now with glowing-white eyes! /spoiler

duct_tape.png

I think you guys are over analyzing the whole story & I wouldn't worry about it so much. The cast isn't gonna be gone for the next game since they'll make something up that will somehow hold it all together.

Out of the subject, one different thing i notice at the end of the story is Shinnok saying to Quan Chi that Shao Kahn lost because he was blinded from the "Rage", at 2:51
Maybe it is a small hint about the next since the story of MKvsDC was after MK3 but uf course it can be and a simple reminder of MKvsDC.

I never played MK dc. But I did hear about rage. What was it again?

It is supposed to be when the mk and dc univerce going to merge the characters went to rage when they were angry (or random at story mod), with this way they gave power to the boss character Dark Kahn.