My Kung Fu Is Strong(er) Trophy/Achievement

Andrew G

Any one know any good ways of getting this one?
I know for time you can put the fighter in practice and leave him there for all twenty-four hours
But what about the other things?
Blood Spilled isn't too hard
Fatalities and X-Rays might be though
Any help?

For the X-ray you can use the code for infinite meter(466-466), and set the fight for 3 rounds. This way you can get like 15-20 x-rays in one match.

Just do a vs. matches using the Sans Power code (044-440) so you can defeat your opponent with 1 hit, then perform your fatality. Rinse and repeat.

IMO, this cheeve/trophy is the most ridiculous one out of all the cheeves/trophies for MK. I have no intention of ever getting it. It's also not that big a deal for me since I got MK for PS3, and I don't care about PS3 trophies like I do about 360 cheeves. Dunno why, but trophies just don't matter to me.

While I find it fun to collect trophies, this seems like too much of a chore to grind out.

Anyways, setting the round 1 and time limit to 30 may speed up the rate of acquiring fatalities and wins.

Last edited:
F**k this achievement... It's the last one I need, and I'm not burning my console 4 it... But on that note, when I DID try to leave it in training mode for about 30mins, the controller turned itself off, and paused my training session and says "reconnect controller"... I'm thinking it's a power saving feature, but how do u turn it off?

Don't worry, figured out it was cause I was using a wireless controller... U gotta use either a wired controller, or use the play&charge kit for the controller not to switch off or pause the training session

F**k this achievement... It's the last one I need, and I'm not burning my console 4 it... But on that note, when I DID try to leave it in training mode for about 30mins, the controller turned itself off, and paused my training session and says "reconnect controller"... I'm thinking it's a power saving feature, but how do u turn it off?
Hehe. In the PS3 options somewhere in the main menu there are controller settings. By default it is off the 'power saving' setting. If it's on it switches off minimum of 10 mins. Just turn this off and your good to go.

It's the only single player achievement i need, but i find it a little pointless, since it can be "grinded". Meaning, that even if you get the achievement, it doesn't mean that you have truly mastered the characters.

I would prefer something like SF4's trial mode, which would require us pulling difficult combos. That would be very challenging, and we would learn a lot about our favourite fighters.