Be Honest, how many of you are waiting for something else to be revealed?

Sleepy59

LOL i'll be the first to admit that i am browsing the threads like crazy in hopes of finding another secret...something hidden....i need to know there is more secrets in the game than what has been found already bc so far...i really don't think the secrets we have found so far are that great...

not even a secret fight against a NEW character...all old secret characters...who are in the game!

I don't really expect to see too many more secrets already in the game, but a guy can hope. Plus DLC news has made its presence felt of late. News of Skarlet, Fujin, and MK3 Cyborgs have all been flooding the forums here. One thing I've been waiting on is news of Kenshi. We've been told he exists and that's it. No visuals, no moves, no real rumors at all other than the occasional curious mentioning. Lots left to be seen in one form or another.

I remember every single update to the MKII machines as they occurred. To think that a Mortal Kombat game should ship with Friendships or a full load of secrets is absurd. Friendships are added during the third public release, everyone knows this. It takes months. I remember when people thought of Kung Lao's throw as a special move since he only had a non-aimable hat throw and his teleport. I remember the excitement of some of the final additions, like Shang Tsung's third Fatality into Kintaro. That's supposed to be the excitement.

Except now you're the arcade, sucker, so pay to update that machine or else lose out on quarters. $30 / Klassic Kostume to start. Chop chop.

I don't really expect to see too many more secrets already in the game, but a guy can hope. Plus DLC news has made its presence felt of late. News of Skarlet, Fujin, and MK3 Cyborgs have all been flooding the forums here. One thing I've been waiting on is news of Kenshi. We've been told he exists and that's it. No visuals, no moves, no real rumors at all other than the occasional curious mentioning. Lots left to be seen in one form or another.

Waitin for Kenshi as well. The last mention was boon on twitter said

Kenshis fatalities = straight nastiness

I have been lurking around this forum since it began many many years ago. Every time a new Mortal Kombat was released I'd swing by to see what new secrets had been discovered. I have to agree with so many others that it's not nearly as exciting as it was back in the old days. It was such a big deal when somebody figured something new out. It took months and months for us to find all the stuff hidden in those first few games and you were considered a god at the arcade when you were the only one that knew how to pull stuff off before it was widely known. I truly miss those days. Now it seems like just about everything is discovered within the first few weeks of the games release and it's not as exciting when something new is found. For some odd reason though, this is the first game since those days to have that same kind of feel to it and I know in my bones that we are not done finding every secret this game has to offer. DLC is a great thing that adds longevity to a game, but I still love having a ton of hidden stuff to find. That's one of those special things that has always made Mortal Kombat a unique and exciting experience. Anyway, the game has exceeded my expectations and I'm having a blast playing MK again. NRS really hit a home run and made us a game that brought that old school feel back again.

Same here with people going through the game files I'm hoping they find a secret or two.

Yep.

I was expecting some really ridiculously hidden stuff, but it didn't help that all the secrets were spoiled about six weeks before the game was released.

Maybe though, this is it. I doubt with the Internet and how connected everyone is, it will take months or years for things to b revealed like in the old days.

Maybe everything has been found which is sad since it really wasn't that much. Guess instead of lookin forward to super secrets the only thing to look forward to that is super is dlc.

Don't care about brutalities myself. I'm happy with the game play. A few gripes about small graphic design here and there, but that's it.