How to beat 300% with healing Scorpion?

GrumpyMarvin

Please tell me there is a trick. This mission is a joke and is my last thing to unlock. I can never seem to get Baraka either who is my fav to fight with.

sorry to sound like an ass, because i HATE jerks who give an answer like im about to give, but there seriously is no other way.....so, here goes (*sigh* lol)

all you can do is have patience and never give up. work hard at it and use who you're most comfortable with. also it helps to cheat against him, and not try to actualy spar with him. there's really no trick, just hard work. i wish there was a trick, cuz he pissed the hell outta me too, but i finally got him.

I beat him with a flawless using Jade. Try her 2 hit weapon combo, but you can only be jade if you have trained with her first!

basically, if you are giving up and not getting the character you want... just use one that youll be at least ok with. just look up the move list, and memorize at least 2 combos, high and a low attack if u can.

constantly hit him, do not spend time blocking, if anythign do side step, dont throw it takes too long and he will heal by then...

tanya is pretty good with her 31% damage combo with her weapons, its quick and fast. her weapon style alone can do low sweeps for high blocks, and hammer slicing attacks if scorpion low blocks.

I must vent... All I can say is I no longer enjoy playing this Konquest portion of the game. Scorpion is always one up on you. He blocks when he isn't blocking and you can't block even though your blocking. It's really nice that I am privileged to keep fighting him until the computer decides I am allowed to beat him. Joy joy. Fuck this game.

i still enjoy playing konquest, but i do relate with that particular vent. i HATE how the game plays in that department, if you fail to nail the milisecond timing exactly that it takes to block a more difficult opponent, then you're SOL. same if they block you, instead of having immediate recovery and a chance to back off and try again, like we all had the chance to do in the previous mk games (mostly the 2d ones, i cant recall if there was this problem in mkda) if you get blocked in mkd, your character stands there for like this 1 to 1.5 seconds of lag, where regardless of what you press, he remains immobile. That was my biggest hinderance in first fighting the dragon king. If i got blocked, then i had no choice but to take a blow, whether i tried to dodge or block or not.

I must say I finally beat him only after finally getting Baraka and just being aggresive as all heck. I found I could apply the 5 hit combo in blades combat mode just as he was getting up from knocking him down. This made it possible. I have unlocked everything now and I can finally stop cussing at the game (except when I start putting the chess and puzzle games on hard, lol).

Don't forget, if you're more concerned with simply unlocking the coins and/or krypt keys, put the fighting to easy and end your pain immediately.