Online Community Koin Store?

Aaron Covey

Hey guy's i came up with the idea of Netherrealm releasing a Store for the MK Community where you can download Combo videos, Training videos, Extra Old school krypt stuff, ect. What are you thoughts on this? I tweeted Heckter and Boon about it.

Good idea, I'm piling coins like crazy anyways... They could release the classic costumes that way actually.

I've unlocked everything in the game, and have like nearly 300k koins that will never have a use. They should definitely come up with a new means to spend them.

I do like this idea... this would be a good just for when everything is unlocked in the case of tedakin... major props!!!

Great idea. The only thing I think I can still do with my coins for now is to skip the whole challenge tower to get to 300 sooner.

I've unlocked everything in the game, and have like nearly 300k koins that will never have a use. They should definitely come up with a new means to spend them.

I agree, I really can't justify paying 1/6 of a game for 2 new characters or a few outfits.

I like the idea.

Got about 300k in coins sitting around, be a good use for them as said by others.