Cyrax & Sektor MK3 Outfits Leaked/Hacked?

Does this mean that Sektors MK3 outfit is on the disc then? And if he hacked it to get the Classic Cyrax, i can understand because he's on the disc already, but how did he get Classic Sektor then?

Last edited:
On 360... I've seen all the hacks being done on there pretty much so I say likely hacked but anything is possiblez~

Can't wait for UMK3 classics pack hopefully they'll hold true to their words by not charging for costumes.

You'd pay for something that's already in the game. Fantastic, that is the very same model they used in Jade's Desert.

Well it's probably not the finished product. They need to clean it up and make it worthy of a release quality-wise. If they do that, I see no reason why they wouldn't be fair game for DLC. Though a guy can always hope for free content lol.

I would love for this to be officially released as DLC. And not in several skimp packs, like Capcom does quite often. Give us the already promised Kenshi and Skarlet, along with the Classic Ninja's, and these two. I'd pay for it.

I would love for this to be officially released as DLC. And not in several skimp packs, like Capcom does quite often. Give us the already promised Kenshi and Skarlet, along with the Classic Ninja's, and these two. I'd pay for it.

Hell, I'd prefer they get thrown in the Klassic pack. They are old school costumes. Pre-Order DLC, Klassic Jade, Noob, and Smoke, and MK3 Cyborgs. That'd be high quality s--t lol.

These aren't on disc. They are leaked DLC.

These look awesome. If Cyborg Smoke comes in DLC, they should release a MK3 triple Cyborg costume pack. :)

Interesting hope there are more classic fatalities to go along with these. Would love to see Cyrax's fatality from deadly alliance, the trash compactor one ;)

*Sigh* MK 2011 is going to be the most expensive game in history when DLC starts hitting. I wish they were patching the gameplay before working on this crap. These costumes are bad ass looking though. No doubt.