Story Mode Thread.

I kind of liked the story mode. It was quite interesting seeing some events being switched around. Only one thing bugged me and that's when they killed off Kung Lao. I was having so much fun kicking ass with him. And I even took down the So Called Deadly Alliance. And then He's Dead. And i'm like "NOOOOOO!"

I'm hoping he finds a way back in. Even if you have to make him part of Quan Chi's army. He needs to stay around.

I'm also surprised about the legend of the Sub Zero's being written off. Seeing Noob get caught in the soulnados and Cyber SZ getting owned by Sindel.

The switcharoo also surprised me. Cyber SZ instead of Smoke. I was thinking that's why SZ ditches his mask and gets the scar because he escaped... and there was trouble with getting out alive.

Raiden killing Liu Kang that's what happens when you get in his way.

Surprised that Johnny Cage and Sonya survived too btw. Johnny Cage is more badass then i remembered though.

I kind of liked the story mode. It was quite interesting seeing some events being switched around. Only one thing bugged me and that's when they killed off Kung Lao. I was having so much fun kicking ass with him. And I even took down the So Called Deadly Alliance. And then He's Dead. And i'm like "NOOOOOO!"

I'm hoping he finds a way back in. Even if you have to make him part of Quan Chi's army. He needs to stay around.

I'm also surprised about the legend of the Sub Zero's being written off. Seeing Noob get caught in the soulnados and Cyber SZ getting owned by Sindel.

The switcharoo also surprised me. Cyber SZ instead of Smoke. I was thinking that's why SZ ditches his mask and gets the scar because he escaped... and there was trouble with getting out alive.

Raiden killing Liu Kang that's what happens when you get in his way.

Surprised that Johnny Cage and Sonya survived too btw. Johnny Cage is more badass then i remembered though.

Lol I was the same way when Kung Lao. He is my 2nd favorite. I was like aw hell naw! Liu Kang better kick his-this Liu Kang tackle him and killed Shao Kahn:).

I say for MK10(MK4 storyline), every soul is going to be a slave of Quan Chi since he has them under his control. And when the someone kills Quan Chi, they will return into normal state. I know Raiden will end up killing him for taking the souls of his friends. Don't worry, he has a bigger chance in returning than Liu Kang.

Yo that is a very good thought. I never thought about that. I totally forgot thats the whole reason why he didn't have his mask. I don't think the scar has to do with anything tho dude. I remeber reading a while back that, "mark as death," doesn't have to do anything with the scar.

Ehh, don't say it like that. I wouldn't blame Liu Kang trying to get in Raiden's way. Most of Raiden's visions were wrong anyways. Liu Kang kouldn't trust him anymore so he tried to take matters into his own hands.

I see why Johnny Cage survived, Raiden saved him from being killed my Motaro. Sonya, I don't know how she made it lol.
I find it funny that everyone(execpt Sonya) survived but Johnny Cage. Its usually the other way around.