Anyone get bored of Challenge Tower?

I thought the Challenge Tower was an awsome addition to the game.

I agree about some of the challenges being very similar to other ones but its a great start.

I hope the Challenge Tower is here to stay and that they come up with more unique challenges if they decide to add it in future games.

I haven't even started challenge tower yet. I wanted to take my time to learn which characters I would use. I might start it this week.

i cant believe my most anticipated game has been tarnished because of the PSN hack. im not an offline player so u can understand my frustration, this game is amazing, the first 2 days were great not because the game was new but because we had options practice,storymode,challenge tower or online. ever since psn went down i've been playing just for the hell of it, one thing that bothers me is the lack of options in the mk game which is something i wouldnt give a **** about if psn was up. why dont we get to enter the kombat kodes in single player just for kicks. challenge tower is fun, but it gets tiresome when ur going from challenge tower to ladder all the time, i just finished story mode today and im at 167 in challenge tower taking my sweet time untill psn comes back on. the funny thing is that the online had little to no lag most of the time but koth is a different story they really gotta fix it because that is unplayable.