Easy Way of Navigating the Krypt

S0ClETY

This may have been posted already, but do you ever get tired of searching for that last unlockable in an area? Fear not, if you simply go to your map and select, or re-select the area you are digging in, you will automatically be placed on the next available objective.

It's much faster than scrolling around and being stalked by baraka's mini me, and a less painstaking way to buy lots of things fast in the Krypt.

I just found this out by accident this morning, was able to get everything in one sitting...Still ran into that damned screamer though, glad I never hafta set foot back into that krypt...

I found that right away, when I was unlocking a whole area and thought we would have to do some crazy search for the ones we missed. lol

I found it by accident. I had 1 corpse left in the krypt (swamp section) & I was looking for it for like 15mn. Impossible to find it (I am not mentioning how many times mini baraka appeared...) I opened the map and when I returned to the krypt the body was in front of me ...