Who are your top 3 fav characters?????

if your anyone who posts here, or even READs here at trmk, im sure its safe to say that you dont have just 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or even 10 favs, but almost (a strong almost) all of them are your favs...

Scorpionwins-Toasty! said:
Favorite Character overall?

1. Scorpion
2. Baraka/Raiden/Sub-Zero/Kitana/Kabal/Cyrax/Mileena/Reptile/Noob Siabot/Goro/a bunch more
3. Shao Kahn

...case in point.

for me, it would be shorter and quicker to make a least fav list.

1. Scorpion
2. Kitana
3. Sub-Zero/Smoke/Noob Saibot

It's kind of tough, though, 'cause there's a number of characters that I liked in other games and yet not so much in the new game, as well as ones that I didn't like so much beore that I like a lot now (like Mileena and Jade).

jesus would definitely have bo'rai cho as an ally. with all the turning water into wine stuff. and he could do all sindel's hair tricks with his beard... unless jesus had a shave since last i checked.

johnnyuppercut said:
jesus would definitely have bo'rai cho as an ally. with all the turning water into wine stuff. and he could do all sindel's hair tricks with his beard... unless jesus had a shave since last i checked.
Wtf are you talking about

DeathcoreRyknow said:
johnnyuppercut said:
i think jesus should be a character

He'd get whooped way too easily. He's not as ripped as everyone thinks.

who needs muscles when you've got divinity? anyone from MK fighting against Jesus would belike if Cypher from Matrix 1 was fighting against Neo in his final stage of power in the end of Revolutions. But my opinion is quite bias, seeing as how im Christian. Believe what you wish, i dont want to impose anything on anyone.