XNA Lara : Real time posing Program - Post your artworks here

Reiko from MK9 now ready for XNA lara [from MK9 pit background]
mortal_kombat___reiko_by_fullm8n-d3g8box.png

download
http://fullm8n.deviantart.com/art/Mortal-Kombat-Reiko-208660785

there are images with logos for different games, you simple click the photo and go to a post that has all the models from said game in one place, you simple select the character or item you want and it will take you to the download site like mediafire or sendspace, deviantart also has models buy you may be required to have an account [free] , for deviant art, there is a button on the right that says download file, save these files in the data folder and then right click on the zipped folder and pick the option,, extract here, and you will have your model ready to use

This is what I get once I download the model

night.png

And this is what pops up when I click on the download that is circled above

wing.png

try this link and save it in the data folder of xna lara
file:///C:/Users/Jeff/Downloads/nightwing_by_razkurdt-d3es489.rar

imagesCA957Z0U.jpg

idea

A Civilian from Raccoon City joins the RPD to stop the outbreak and save her fellow civilians, she is tough, strong and willing to survive , but without formal military training, the only training she had was the day her family was murdered by the undead, she Joins the RPD in hopes of taking down the undead. Other Characters you would see in this RE2/3 prequel , Jill Valentine, Barry Burton [not alot though], Kevin[from outbreak], Marvin [black police officer from RE2] and possibly more, the idea is to show the events of Raccoon city through the eyes of a new character who is not trained in combat but will do what ever to survive , i however have no idea what to name her.

^^ Dude, use Imageshack, it's way better then Photobucket imo, and it has not limitation for number of pictures.

Kitana vs. Mileena:

kitanavsmileena.png

Dude. I am having problem with the MK9 Kitana model. When I open her in XNALara the model is COMPLETELY BLACK!!!!!! The human figure/model is good, but no textures. I am using XNALara v.9.6. Please Help me!!!! :(

no idea, maybe you messed wit settings [my keyboard is broke], try redownloading te model

model from MK9 pit
image01362.png

Last edited: