XNA Lara : Real time posing Program - Post your artworks here

Did 2 versions of Sindel's pose. (I think it's lame. Sorry, MKDaz, lost my imagination for today ;/)

1) Simple royal pose

http://www.mediafire.com/?q8enler253besae

Preview pic:

a3adf81b5001.jpg

2) F**k you, I'm queen pose (thought it would be funny lol)

http://www.mediafire.com/?lmbee9dkq8twop8

Preview pic:

9e1a3729b427.jpg
:laugh: I like them both!! Thanks =D I will try and render them both soon :)

Ok guys today I am working on MK9 Models. I extracted the main roster a few weeks ago but the model files were corrupted since the iso exporter I used made it corrupted, so I have to extract the iso once again and I will do that today. If I get this correct the models will be able to be extracted and ported then I will see if someone who has the DLC Warriors for Xbox 360 would extract them for me, and also the DLC Costumes. I will keep you posted about if it worked or not and if it does I will start on a model of the main roster today because I have no school today due to me being ill. If anyone really wants someone from the main MK9 roster and would like me to do them, reply back and I will do the best I can :)

Decided to add Noob to Smoke :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?tq8gu9iezhe0bqx

Preview pic:

c35ac872967b.jpg
Now I have 4 to render :p They will be done after I extract MK9 Game Files, I can get some picture files from it because I extracted images from the end of the challenge tower, where you unlock Mileena's costume :p I just got a Xbox 360 Avatar model :p
I think Im gonna create a MK9 Image Resource thread so I can post all the extracted images :)

Last edited:
Now I have 4 to render :p They will be done after I extract MK9 Game Files, I can get some picture files from it because I extracted images from the end of the challenge tower, where you unlock Mileena's costume :p I just got a Xbox 360 Avatar model :p
I think Im gonna create a MK9 Image Resource thread so I can post all the extracted images :)

Can't wait =D

I am so syched now!!! I just got the model of Human Cyrax!!! I extracted it myself too!!! (rexil from TRF told me what to do to get it correct) and now I am gonna port him!!!!!!!! =D

@Noob+Saibot I will do a render or two later tonight, I am gonna port this model first :)

I am so syched now!!! I just got the model of Human Cyrax!!! I extracted it myself too!!! (rexil from TRF told me what to do to get it correct) and now I am gonna port him!!!!!!!! =D

@Noob+Saibot I will do a render or two later tonight, I am gonna port this model first :)

Of course, I will wait :)

Sorry, I cant do them tonight either :( I have alot to do, I even have homework to do that I forgot about, maybe tommorow when I will be able to do it :)

damn!! ur awesome!
Thanks =D I also have the background characters too, currently just a 3 headed dog type thingie called Cerberus, the guard in the Courtyard and the big monster in the Coliseum :) The background characters are easy to do, all I do is apply texture and export then done :p

ryu_vs_evil_ryu_by_geocw89-d4a9lrb.png

3D Cross eye effect text
2ciackm.png
I cant seem to get the 3d effect to work :( Anyway nice work :)