mileena 3rd costume

SuperPoop

BANALITY
hey guys
i unlocked mileenas third costume, and i started feeling all tingly inside my pants. what do i do? :yumyum:

there's one thing that bugs me about her outfit. she doesnt get any visual damage when she's wearing that outfit and i dont mean just the costume but she doesnt have any flesh wounds or so whatsoever >.>

Take care of it in the only way you know possible...

Light candles, lower the lights, put some Barry White (or any music that get's you in the mood), throw some rose petals on the bed, grab the lotion and the tissues and...well you know where I'm going with this you perv lol

Take care of it in the only way you know possible...

Light candles, lower the lights, put some Barry White (or any music that get's you in the mood), throw some rose petals on the bed, grab the lotion and the tissues and...well you know where I'm going with this you perv lol

Lol, but I do see where he's coming from... Especially after working so hard to get it!

As a Mileena mainer, I hate the fact that that's the reward you get for beating mission 300...

NRS must think we're the shallowest nerds on Earth....

As a Mileena mainer, I hate the fact that that's the reward you get for beating mission 300...

I agree.
Getting her 3rd costume for beating challenge tower is BULL SHIT!!!

I'd rather have something that makes it more worth the while.
Maybe something like unlocking ALL the Klassic Costumes, or (FOR GOOODNESS SAKE!) unlocking Motaro as an unplayable boss in the Arcade Ladder.

As far as Motaro goes:

I felt as if NRS just said "Well, he's just too hard to animate. So, let's just ditch him altogether."
Motaro is getting NO LOVE, just like in Armageddon.

"He's too hard to animate, so let's just give him 2 legs."

End rant/

I agree.
Getting her 3rd costume for beating challenge tower is BULL SHIT!!!

I'd rather have something that makes it more worth the while.
Maybe something like unlocking ALL the Klassic Costumes, or (FOR GOOODNESS SAKE!) unlocking Motaro as an unplayable boss in the Arcade Ladder.

As far as Motaro goes:

I felt as if NRS just said "Well, he's just too hard to animate. So, let's just ditch him altogether."
Motaro is getting NO LOVE, just like in Armageddon.

"He's too hard to animate, so let's just give him 2 legs."

End rant/

He gets no love because he is a terrible worthless character thats why. Worst sub boss ever!

Motaro is by far my favorite MK boss...he's the only one I ever found to be physically intimidating...

To OP: Yeah, but did you look at her face? I mean, if you go from bottom to top, its like "BONERALITY" to "instant shrinkage." Just saying.

And for the record, I am disappointed that a skimpy, awful costume is the only thing to unlock after all 300 missions. I was expecting, perfect arcade ports of MK1, II, and Ultimate 3, perhaps? Maybe? Bah. Whatever.

He gets no love because he is a terrible worthless character thats why. Worst sub boss ever!
That's YOUR opinion.

Motaro is by far my favorite MK boss...he's the only one I ever found to be physically intimidating...
^^
That's why I liked him as a Sub Boss.
He was cheap.

EDIT:

Sub Bosses / Bosses are supposed to be cheap.
Just look at MK 9.

Last edited:

Not to be a dink about what u wrote coz I agree, but for those who haven't made it that far.... Maybe we should put a spoiler alert?

Yeah Mileena should of had those wraps tear off completely in battle. Now that would of been a real prize. The wraps fall off during battle...

Make it so Boon!