MK4 + MK DA + MKD + MKA = MK HD Kollection 2

Do you want MK4, MK DA, MKD, MKA in klassic 2D style?

• Yes I do want!

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • No, I prefer 3D MKDA-MKD style.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Enough remakes, better if they create something absolutely new.

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters

Sub-Zera

I don't know about you guys, but hope anyone else will support the idea:)
Many of us are klassic MK fans and not very interested in latest ones. But MK MUST move on, right? If it stays in place with only MK1-MK3 and MK9 as a remake, what will be?... I just thought. What if they invite actors and create 2D-with-real-people MK4-MKA? Of course, using modern graphics, HD, to be in step with time, but still in our accustomed klassic gameplay (Uppercut, Sweep, HP, LP, HK, LK, Block, Run etc.) or at least MK9 gameplay.
Do you support the idea, guys?

seems like a good idea to me, but they would be redoing them all over and that would take a long time. Anyway I would like to see onaga in 2d.

a re-releases of all mk's in 2d Fight Play would be awesome !.
but then again on MK4 i prefer it to stay as it is. love the play on MK4. if they do release MK4 they should make it MKG instead of 4.

Add: even if it was not a kollection, but seperate 2D MK4, 2D MK DA, 2D MKD and 2D MKA I'd spend money for each one:)
*Boon!!! If you read this topic, NOTICE THIS!;) *

There's no a single word against: first 3 games must be remade in HD:) I just thought, if we had (and we'll have soon, i hope!) them already, our perfect klassic MK is already in our hands, what's next?:) I'm sure, not a MKDA-MKD 3D style MK10.
Also, would be good if altered MK9 reality continues different way, and instead of MK4 and the rest we'll have absolutely new MK, with characters we never knew. But. WITH ACTORS AND IN 2D!!!