New MK Character BLOODSTORM

angelsmommy2002

His name is: BLOODSTORM

He is full of evil and loves to torture. Covered in Blood.

Mortal Kombat needs a BLOOD Freak.

bloodstorm.jpg

That's a pretty cool pic, but I think they already have more than enough ninjas to choose from for the next game.

holy shit! I made that guy! from totalmortalkombat.com, right? Flaming Death? THAT WAS ME! haha If I could prove it i would, but the e-mail thats used to it isn't used.. okay, let me prove it.. the last of the e-mail is nb.sympatico.ca, thats New Brunswick, Canada.. where I'm from!! I made that dude when I was like eight years old. I got Flaming Death from A Bugs Life! Remember?

Robert Duffield = My Dad
Judith Duffield = My Mommy
Zach = MOI

Prophet said:
holy shit! I made that guy! from totalmortalkombat.com, right? Flaming Death? THAT WAS ME! haha If I could prove it i would, but the e-mail thats used to it isn't used.. okay, let me prove it.. the last of the e-mail is nb.sympatico.ca, thats New Brunswick, Canada.. where I'm from!! I made that dude when I was like eight years old. I got Flaming Death from A Bugs Life! Remember?

Robert Duffield = My Dad
Zach = MOI

whoa coinky-dink....

It's not a very good edit, they just used Reptile's MK4 render and then pasted Sub-Zero's armor and mask on top of it. Then it was palette swapped to red/pink. Plus, the concept's pretty weak. We already have Meat, he was a blood(y) freak, wasn't he?

johnnyuppercut said:
BITE YOUR TONGUE! Without evil there can be no good so it must be good to be evil sometimes... as someone i admire once said.
actually what i ment by evil i meant to much you know super gore and trust me i know gore i've seen kill bill volume 1 and 2 6 times and played all the GOOD mortal kombat games

Prophet said:

Robert Duffield = My Dad
Zach = MOI
I dont really see how you could have put that on tmk I went there and couldnt find anything on bloodstorm or flaming death so are you like trying to fool us or something and as for angelsmommy where did you get that pic from anyway?

Chrono_the_warrior said:
Prophet said:

Robert Duffield = My Dad
Zach = MOI
I dont really see how you could have put that on tmk I went there and couldnt find anything on bloodstorm or flaming death so are you like trying to fool us or something and as for angelsmommy where did you get that pic from anyway?

You don't believe me? Look at the e-mail of Flaming Death at this URL:

http://www.totalmortalkombat.com/kommunity/fan/kombat_kreator/index.php?action=view&name=Bloodstorm

jays@nb.sympatico.ca

NB New Brunswick
Jays = My Middle Name
Sympatico = Our old Internet Provider.

It's from a hella-long time ago.

Masta-Dante said:
anyway they stole his name from a game called "blood-storm" and that was bloody violent

i thought that was the mortal kombat style game on the simpsons?

:lol: :lol:

Probably is.....BUT THAT GAME DESERVES CULT-STATUS!

EDIT---After reading carefully on your post i came to my senses. The game your on about is BONE-storm.