MK9 Character Video Guides (link inside)

BodomsChild

Basically this is a short series we are currently working on doing. However, this IS a work in progress - so don't expect everything to be 100% perfect or top notch. Here is our latest episode...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu0btpnf7ek

Hope you enjoy! Thanks! Also, any tips or criticism is welcome and encouraged. Thanks again guys.

i watched the first 2, extremely useful for me, at the moment i dont know too much about each character's history or how they each play(and dont really care about combo's atm) so these guides are great

He's just going over a short well-known backstory for each character, telling us what their special moves are, stating a couple combos, showing a fatality, etc. Basically everything that you can already see in-game. This will probably help people that can't do 2-3 hit combos though.

He's just going over a short well-known backstory for each character, telling us what their special moves are, stating a couple combos, showing a fatality, etc. Basically everything that you can already see in-game. This will probably help people that can't do 2-3 hit combos though.
i only watched the first 2 so far but both helped me, it tells you what kind of character each character is(as in what kind of fighter each character is) which is helpful for me anyways

So will some of the people get part 2, part 3, etc.? Cause you said in Liu Kang's in the comments that "Next episode will include full details of ALL special/unique moves as well as enhanced special moves." Or did that just mean the more filled out guide on Kung Lao?

Yes we are actually going to eventually redo Scorp and Liu in the future. At first, this was sort of a test to see how it would be received and it is still a work in progress. We're doing the characters in order of appearance on the roster though, so I'm not sure when we will redo Scorp or Liu.

If you've watched all the episodes we have uploaded so far, you'll see we've already improved quite a bit! :)

Agree with above. This video is only useful for people who just picked up Mk and not for the seasoned players.

sad how some of the really good characters seem to be extremely irritating to play(the one that sounds like a chicken for example)

Don't bump your thread, especially since there isn't another new video. If people are interested in it they will check it out without you having to bump it.