Mortal Kombat: BORING!

IceMan401

Yes i got mk:d on the second day it came out and i stoped playing it for a few weeks now, ive compleated it all, konquest the krypt beat the game with everyone, opened every treasure chest, unlocked every charecter and now im am bored with it, i mean it was exciting for the time, but it wore and very quickly might i add, does anyone aggre with me?

whatashame said:
STFU blaphemous n00b.

i second that.

also, the online features help keep it exciting. but even without it, it'd still be exciting to do over and over and over and just drudge around in konquest for no good reason. over a month and still not any less fun.

I thought that the replay value was amazing, and couldn't believe when people were complaining about it. Of course, those are the types of people that find a glitch that doesn't interfere with gameplay at all but still get mad enough to break their entire system over their knee.

IceMan401 said:
Yes i got mk:d on the second day it came out and i stoped playing it for a few weeks now, ive compleated it all, konquest the krypt beat the game with everyone, opened every treasure chest, unlocked every charecter and now im am bored with it, i mean it was exciting for the time, but it wore and very quickly might i add, does anyone aggre with me?
Let me guess... this will be your only post here? I still play MKD, but now that i have Halo 2... it has not seen as much playtime as before.

I actully agree...the replay value is only good if you have friends over to play with you. But my friends are upsessed with sports.

i'm going for 12th

i keep playing to get better... practice combos and such... my boifriend's not mush of a fighting game guy but he loves the puzzle mode... i beat him though :lol:

14th now that i have ps2 online its beating out nba live 2005 but that wont go on much longer since ima start playin that AND halo 2 lol