Poll: Classic Fatality Requests for Potential DLC - Part 1

Which of these classic Fatalities would you like to see as potential DLC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Id like to see a better Mileena Fatality considering her 2nd is Kiras. If they re-did man eater this way it would be cool. Mileena slams opponent down flat on the ground. using her sai she cuts them open from groin to sternum. Pries open the chest cavity autopsy style. and begins feasting on their innards. Just pullin out organs and guts goin to town like a buffet! And laughing that crazy ass lauugh the entire time. The opponent would be alive and screaming for most the time til mileena finishes her meal with their heart.end! Sick and very brutal. Call it Man eater or All you can eat!LOL!

You know, I actually like the sound of that. Both Maneater and her Sai Stab Massacre will be in the next poll.

Check the poll...Sonya's KoD and Sektor's Compactor are already on it. Sadly, Liu's Arcade Drop has gotten enough requests for me to add it to the next one on Thursday.
Was just showing my top 3 since the 2 are on the list and we only get one vote. :) Also yeah Arcade Drop would be a great tribute to the arcade days and it needs to be in.

Hmm...MF-Judge, did you mean that you can only vote in the poll one time, or that you were only able to pick one item? The poll should have been set up so that you can pick as many as you want. If it wasn't I'll have to PM a mod to change it. Thanks!

Id like to see a better Mileena Fatality considering her 2nd is Kiras. If they re-did man eater this way it would be cool. Mileena slams opponent down flat on the ground. using her sai she cuts them open from groin to sternum. Pries open the chest cavity autopsy style. and begins feasting on their innards. Just pullin out organs and guts goin to town like a buffet! And laughing that crazy ass lauugh the entire time. The opponent would be alive and screaming for most the time til mileena finishes her meal with their heart.end! Sick and very brutal. Call it Man eater or All you can eat!LOL!

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!! I'll call it "MANeater". Get it? ;-)
Also, I've been wanting a new fatality where Jade would shove her staff inside the enemy's @$$ like how Vlad the Impaler did in history.

Now about classic fatalities...
First of all let me make this clear, there should be NO SUICIDE FATALITIES!!! That's what I hated the most with Cyber Sub-Zero. Instead, Cyber Subby should have the Ice Grenade from MK2. It would definitely make sense. Kitana's and Sonya's KISSES ARE A MUST since they are the signature finishers of these women!!! Human Sub-Zero can have the Ice Spike but I'll be ok without it since he already has a third fatality. I'd like Kano's Laser to return. As well as Raiden's and Shang Tsung's signature fatalities!!! Sektor's Compactor is good too.

Other Classic Fatalities:
-Sindel's Scream (All Over The Body) and/or Hair Fatality
-Mileena's Nail Spit (If NRS can't do my idea.)
-Jade's Belly Shake until the opponent gets dimembered into pieces. (If NRS can't do my idea.)
-Kung Lao's fatality in MKSM where he'd slice and dice the opponent in the air. And/or that spinning fatality where he makes the opponent blow up into pieces.
-Nightwolf's Wolf Animality
-Stryker's Detonator
-Liu Kang's MKSM Fatality where he'd stomp and crush the victim's pelvic area. And/or that fire ball attack where he burns up the opponent and then kicks them, blowing them up into pieces.
-Johnny Cage's Nut Punching Bag Fatality in MKSM.

Voted for Kano's eye laser Fatality. Seriously, why doesn't Kano use his eye laser at all in this game?! This need to be included. Also, a little off topic, but I would like to see UMK3 classic retro costume for Kano as well. :)

Also voted for Sektor and his "compactor" fatality, one of the best fatalities imo.
And also Tsung's soul steal. Its just not Shang without a "soul-steal" Fatality.

I would've chose Cyrax as a vote, but I would much rather see his classic "heli-chopper" Fatality instead of the "suicide."

i want more classic fatalities omggg yessss put them all on. make this mk9 be the game that u stick with and keep updating the gameplay and bugs and stuff now give us all classic fataltities costumes etc allll of it i want ittttttttt

Hmm...MF-Judge, did you mean that you can only vote in the poll one time, or that you were only able to pick one item? The poll should have been set up so that you can pick as many as you want. If it wasn't I'll have to PM a mod to change it. Thanks!
Let me rephrase that: My personal top 3 fatalities I would like to get: 1. Sonya's Burning Kiss of Death 2. Sektor's Compactor (Both of these we're on the list but I chose Sonya as my vote :p) 3. Liu Kang's Arcade Drop (Suggestion)
Hope that cleared it up.

Its just not Shang without a "soul-steal" Fatality.
Same could be said for Sonya's K.O.D. ;(

I want a fatality with Shang transforming into other fighters as well. But an MK9 revamp. Like have him transform into each one of his lackeys. Like a complete overkill.

e.g. Have Shang transform into Noob, make a portal above and below the victim Portal 2 style, and make the victim accelerate in an endless fall. Then have Noob transform into Baraka, do his chop chop special on the accelerating victim, and have limbs start falling everywhere. Then have Baraka transform into Ermac, release dozens of souls into each limb, and possess the limbs to kill each other. Like you'll see a head chewing on an ankle, an arm beating on a torso, another bloody arm just doing backflips and falling over and scurrying around. Then have Ermac transform back into Shang, perform a massive soul drain on every single beat up limb, and have dozens of soul energize him so much that he's floating in the air from sheer power. The lifeless, torn apart, old and gray limbs just flop to the floor. Shang laughs.

Haha sorry everyone. I had to.

I want a fatality with Shang transforming into other fighters as well. But an MK9 revamp. Like have him transform into each one of his lackeys. Like a complete overkill.

e.g. Have Shang transform into Noob, make a portal above and below the victim Portal 2 style, and make the victim accelerate in an endless fall. Then have Noob transform into Baraka, do his chop chop special on the accelerating victim, and have limbs start flying everywhere. Then have Baraka transform into Ermac, release dozens of souls into each limb, and possess the limbs to kill each other. Like you'll see a head chewing on an ankle, an arm beating on a torso, another bloody arm just doing backflips and falling over and scurrying around. Then have Ermac transform back into Shang, perform a massive soul drain on every single beat up limb, and have dozens of soul energize him so much that he's floating in the air from sheer power. The lifeless, torn apart, old and gray limbs just flop to the floor. Shang laughs.

Haha sorry everyone. I had to.

Hahaha that was intense. Epic beatdown.

Hahaha that was intense. Epic beatdown.

There are so many possibilities!

e.g. Shang transforms into Noob. Noob doubles himself with his shadow clone. Noob transforms into Goro. His shadow clone: into Kintaro. Kintaro burns the poor victim with a prolonged stream of fire until the skin gets crispy. All eight giant hands then find a spot on this victim and tear him apart limb from limb. Goro throws some limbs to Kintaro, then transforms into Reptile. Kintaro throws the crispy limbs in the air one by one as Reptile catches them with his tongue and devours them whole. Kintaro transforms into a shadow clone, then fades away. Reptile transforms back into Shang, rubbing his tummy and laughing.

There are so many possibilities!

e.g. Shang transforms into Noob. Noob doubles himself with his shadow clone. Noob transforms into Goro. His shadow clone: into Kintaro. Kintaro burns the poor victim with a prolonged stream of fire until the skin gets crispy. All eight giant hands then find a spot on this victim and tear him apart limb from limb. Goro throws some limbs to Kintaro, then transforms into Reptile. Kintaro throws the crispy limbs in the air one by one as Reptile catches them with his tongue and devours them whole. Kintaro transforms into a shadow clone, then fades away. Reptile transforms back into Shang, rubbing his tummy and laughing.

Shang Tsung turns into Ermac and levitates his opponent before slamming them onto the ground, as they're bouncing up he uses his teleport punch. A burst of flames reveals him coming out the other side as Scorpion and performs his EX teleport into his flaming roller skates kick which severs them in two and sends the body parts further into the air. He turns into Sub-Zero and deep freezes both halves before turning into Kung Lao and teleporting after the body parts and then spins them further into the air, the arms and legs spinning violently off. From there he turns into Mileena and teleport kicks each individual body part downward before turning into Jax saying "Gotcha" and gathering all the body parts and uber pile driving them into a fine red paste. Tsung reappears and kisses his bicep, chuckling.

Shang Tsung turns into Ermac and levitates his opponent before slamming them onto the ground, as they're bouncing up he uses his teleport punch. A burst of flames reveals him coming out the other side as Scorpion and performs his EX teleport into his flaming roller skates kick which severs them in two and sends the body parts further into the air. He turns into Sub-Zero and deep freezes both halves before turning into Kung Lao and teleporting after the body parts and then spins them further into the air, the arms and legs spinning violently off. From there he turns into Mileena and teleport kicks each individual body part downward before turning into Jax saying "Gotcha" and gathering all the body parts and uber pile driving them into a fine red paste. Tsung reappears and kisses his bicep, chuckling.

Ahhh that was flippin' great! If you replaced Jax with Johnny smashing the limbs instead- it is his thing- we can call that Shang's "PS3 Demo" fatality.

Sektors Iron Maiden and the kisses of death + Shangs soul steal all the others are pretty good IMHO

Oh yeah kano' eye lazer too!

This poll has officially ended.

The Winners are:

Cyrax - Suicide (MK3)
Sektor - Compactor (MK3)
Raiden - Electro-explosion (MK2)
Sonya - Kiss of Death (MK/MK3)
Kitana - Kiss of Death (MK2/MK3)
Kano - Eye Laser (MK3)
Shang Tsung - Soul Steal (MK2/MK3)
Classic Sub-Zero/Cyber SZ - Ice Spike (UMK3)

Eliminated:
Raiden - Lightning Decap (MK)
Classic Sub-Zero/Cyber SZ - Ice Grenade (MK2)