The Goddess of Light (The woman in Jade's ending) MOVESET AND FATALITY (fan made)

As you guy's probably know, there is a mysterious woman in Jade's ending who posseses her.

In Jade's ending, it explains that Jade faint's and somehow awake's in an unknown world and basically find's this woman with God-like powers, who has been watching these events unfold before her. The woman then posseses Jade and awake's into the world of Mortal Kombat.

IMO, I think this could be a very good start for a Brand NEW character. i don't like the whole "Jade getting controlled by someone else" kind of thing, I just want this "woman" to be a new character.
But what i don't get is...How the **** does this woman know Jade? Did she meet Jade when she was just a child? Or is she actually the mother of Jade? There are many questions to be answered here!

On the other hand, If this ending was NON-CANON (Like most ending's are) Then i hope this woman get's a chance to be a character!
She could be the Zafina of Mortal Kombat and have powers that involve light. She looks like a Goddess.
The Goddess of Light (It was corny, i know :p)

This is the moveset i would want her to have and her fatality (Forgive me if my moveset sucks)

Grasping Sphere: She spins gracefully and a blinding light glows while emitting a glowing bubble which would follow the other player (Literally follow them, even in the air) until it's grasped their head. Then the bubble yanks the player forward by the head (a bit like scorpions spear) and you would have a range of moves to do to them...e.g You could combo them or plant your x-ray on them.

Neon Beam: She stand's still while chanting in a foreign language and a force field shelter's her while beam's of light hit the opponent (High and Low)

Kiss of Atlantis: She dissapears in light and appears nearer to the opponent (kinda like scorpions teleport punch). When she's nearer, she slaps the opponent, kisses them on the cheek (making the opponents head glow, inflicting damage) and kicks them away, sending the opponent flying back.

Light from Under: She forces her hands towards the floor and a beam of light shoots upwards to where the opponent is standing, sending the opponent flying up.

Toxic: She throws a bubble of light at the opponent , sending them flying up. (kinda like reptile's acid ball)

Closer: She creates a shining beam behind the opponent pushing them towards you. (which i think is great by stopping the spammers at the farside of the screen by pushing them towards you)

Droplets: She pushes light towards the sky which makes droplets fall. Makes the opponent stop blocking for a few seconds.

(Add more moves to the list, or please make enhanced versions of these :p)

Her X-ray: She shoots a bigger grasping sphere towards the opponent which covers the whole body and it squeezes the opponent inside it, making bones crack. then she teleports to the other side of the opponent doing a longer version of the kiss of atlantis (just the kiss). You see the opponent's skull crack and hear them scream in pain. She then shoots a beam towards the opponent sending them to the other side of the arena, laughing sweetly.

Fatality 1: She stands still and chants loud. Light spirals around her body while she levitates into the air. The spiral starts turning into a tornado causing the opponent to slowly levitate into her tornado. While the opponent is circuling her feet, her tornado turns in to a drill kind of thing and hammers the opponent down, splitting them in half.. Blood fly's up and she stand's on top of her opponents guts, cleaning her feet on her victims broken body.

(i don't know what i could do for the second fatality! Please give out your ideas!)

if you think you have something much better than what i have wrote, please feel free to express yourself :)

Thank's!

Re: The Goddess of Light (The woman in Jade's ending) MOVESET AND FATALITY :D

I wish that lady who possesed Jade is Taven's and Daegon's mother. It would be only fitting cause she too has the power of foresight and would help prevent armageddon.
And those abilities you described reminds me of Mokap for some reason.

I wish that lady who possesed Jade is Taven's and Daegon's mother. It would be only fitting cause she too has the power of foresight and would help prevent armageddon.
And those abilities you described reminds me of Mokap for some reason.

Delia is taven and daegons mother. Thats who I thought was the lady in red before they revealed the rest of her. Cool ideas for moves and the X-ray sounds pretty dope as well.