Shao Khan, Kintaro and Goro playable character gameplay.

To be honest, I'm still just really getting to know the game. I haven't even completed story mode yet, I only unlocked Cyber Sub-Zero tonight!

So I think a couple of weeks from now would be a good time to reveal how to unlock these guys. That will be about when people are starting to get a little sick of the game and need to have interest brought back.

No reason to do it before PS3 players even have the option to play online.

I am just curious as to how are they playable?

So I think a couple of weeks from now would be a good time to reveal how to unlock these guys.

If either of you mean playable by official ways, they aren't playable. If you look at the comments sections of these YouTube videos, the person who uploaded them confirms that these bosses can only be made playable by hacking the data on the disc.

Why do they have move lists and fatality trainers, then?

Also, they have been toned down to more equal to regular players. Looks like they will be playable to me.

Well i see at this

Since they already have intro's, bio's, trainers, etc.. already on disc

I see them being unlocked via DLC....

The bosses even have move lists. Could this mean they would originally meant to be playable, but removed before the final game was complete? Would be nice if they were added as DLC, but have them toned down a little.

If either of you mean playable by official ways, they aren't playable. If you look at the comments sections of these YouTube videos, the person who uploaded them confirms that these bosses can only be made playable by hacking the data on the disc.

I think that hacking the data just means that the person hacked the unlock... I agree that with the toned down damage scaling the bosses will be unlockable at some point...

They should totally make a sort of playable Mini Shao Khan, in the same way as Sheeva is Mini Goro/Kintaro.

I would play as him.

Revamped Reiko DLC?

Don't know, whose Reiko?

Haven't played any of the 3d MKs.

Mka_reiko.png

YES! As long as they changed his moveset to where he would act like Shao Khan (Ram attacks/ summons his sword from energy) Reiko would be perfect!

Last edited:
Reiko actually had a ram attack in Armageddon and while he rammed, he looked like he was wearing Shao Kahn mask. I would like to see Reiko as DLC too.