Challenge #251

Andrew G

Okay this challenge is just terrible!
I can't do it for my life
I've tried spamming the fireballs but that doesn't work on Shao Kahn or Sindel
Baraka is okay i guess, he only knocks out about an eight of my life but i get it back
Sindel is a pure *****. Whenever i throw a fireball at her, she throws one at me and her combos suck!
And Shao Kahn is just unbeatable in this challenge. Even if i hit him, he still manages to do his shoulder charge, which kills me along with his hammer uppercut thing.

So i need a GOOD strategy for this level
And don't send me a link to "Failproof Strategies for Challenge Tower #185,251,269,275,300!"
Those strategies are not failproof at all
Any help is VERY appreciated :)

All i did was Spam The long range shadow clone moves on baraka, and i just kept Spam Grabbing Sindel, and for shao kahn I saved my X-ray and used D, F, X.

After a long night I got to 251 and decided I'd stop there and hit the bed. Yet out of habit I hit the button to play the challenge w/ no real thoughts of winning. As soon as the match started I threw myself into the fire. Mostly with simple combos and jump kicks that didn't really involve special moves much. I did throw plenty of projectiles when I felt I had a moment and some spacing. I played pretty reckless and suprisingly I beat 251 on the first and only attempt. I still haven't beat 185. Sometimes the Elder Gods are just on your side I guess. Go figure.

heh, anyone else got a strat for this? i have spent 2 hrs getting owned by shao kahn,

i've seen some youtube vids, they are all the same, ppl back dash to max range and spam fireballs.err...skulls. that does NOT work anymore, as now he double shoulder charge to get in range, occasionally you can do 2 or 3 fireskulls, but nothing more.

my best success was staying close and jumping over him like you would to goro, then hitting a quick 4 hit combo (that only does 5%-7% damage)

anyways, no wins here...anyone else got any clues?

When you get to him, walk up to khan, just as you get to him, hop over him and combo or uppercut him. Avoids his super armor and when he misses with an attack meant for you, you have a ton of time to move over to him from his back to attack him. If you have a combo that pushes him back to give you screen real estate (and Shang does) do that, too. Then you can fire off a few long range projectile moves and wait till he's close to rinse and repeat. The sky fireball is a good tick attack for when you push an opponent back after a straight skull fireball as even if it's blocked you get super meter. If it's not blocked you do a good chunk of damage. Good luck!