Who do YOU want for DLC?

What character do you want as DLC?

• Total voters
nobody really... i wouldnt mind drahmin....but im pretty sure im the only person who liked that dude. or kai maybe. idk.oh and naked raiden.no homo

Honestly? Nobody. I like the fact that bosses aren't playable and I can't stand a single new character that appeared after UMK3. Give me some klassic costumes, some more Fatalities maybe, some nice stages and I'm good. As far as roster is concerned I'm more than pleased.

I just want Retro Costumes and I would be alright for the most part. And when I say I want Retro Costumes I also mean Shadow Noob...

Nude Raiden
1285782382363.jpg

The only characters that are really important would be Rain and Motaro, the rest is just additional. I don't get why are people demaning more half-naked female characters though...

More retro costumes and maybe more chapters to the story. As great as it was, It could have been so much more.

rain, motaro(non-playable), robo-smoke, chameleon(maybe)

this is basically all thats actually missing from this game as being a full fledged reboot, so these.

I HELLL want the whole set of DLC Klassik costumes and fatalities. Most of all I want Sonya MK1 and Sonya MK3 with Fire Kiss fatal, I want Kitana MK2 with deadly kiss and Mileena MK2 with eating whole alive fatalities. Also: Kano, Cage and Raiden MK1, Sub-Zero MK3 unmasked with scar and with both fatalities. Cyber-Smoke looking like in MK3 with earth explo and bomb into a throat would be also good.
Both Sindel's Klassic fatalities, with Hair and with Voice.

Also, Rain (MK1, MK2 and MK3 costumes would be enough), Shadow Noob and Motaro.
Yes, I want male ninjas' MK1 costumes. These we have here are called MK1, but actuall they are MK2, with "wafer" tracery. Would be cool to see these costumes plain, unfigured, unprinted like really in MK1.

Last edited:
In addition to what I suggested earlier, I now want Inferno Scorpion as an Alternate Costume.

Spoiler:
He was featured in one of the challenges in the Tower and I thought he looked all kinds of awesome.

I don't really care, but Rain and Kenshi might be cool. And I'd be interested to see what they'd do for Bo Rai Cho since he's never been in a 2-D MK game. And I think Chamelion and Khamelion have potential, if they have a big overhaul.

i think if we do see any dlc it will be some of the characters in the background (sense their model is already made). And possibly some of the ones in the endings, even though they are art work i dont think they would be that hard to do if they don't plan on dropping the game quick and going on to another.