Altered Timeline or Original Timeline?

Which timeline is better (so far)?

• Total voters
It will be altered because...

1. It's new and something that you don't know/can't predict as easily.

2. You'll remember the old story and notice the differences and feel special because you noticed.

3. They can take it anywhere without having to stick to guidelines that would be hard to follow.

4. This allows a new take to be seen on different characters, You know what happened to them before but now you may see a different side of them since they were "approached" earlier.

5.I want to see how it all plays out because it'll be awesome seeing the MKKast come together.

i like the new story with raiden kinda being a skrew up. i hope its dlc for the mk4 story. i wouldnt mind seeing them go to the deadly alliance story. the games after that one got kinda stupid to me. i hope kai kicks ass, i was good as hell with him in mk4

The altered storyline. It is much more detailed, characters well explored, cool twists... I personally liked Mileena's new storyline, it makes much more sense now.

But there are somethings I didn't like as well. Like almost all the characters dying, and by the hands of one single person. And Kung Lao is just too stupid, and this extra stupidity is what caused his death. :(

The altered storyline. It is much more detailed, characters well explored, cool twists... I personally liked Mileena's new storyline, it makes much more sense now.

But there are somethings I didn't like as well. Like almost all the characters dying, and by the hands of one single person. And Kung Lao is just too stupid, and this extra stupidity is what caused his death. :(

totally agree. he shoulda made it to the last chapter insted of johnny cage. my opinion is totally biased

Why choose? Neither story contradicts the other. They both happened. It's just that the new way it happened was more ballin'.

I prefer Original because it has more story atm and I love Younger Sub-Zero's growth there. It's a real shame that he got the short end of the stick in MK9 and was changed so drastically then killed off.