Is there a way to Play MK:Gold on my PC?

Mmmm... MK Gold hey... mmm...will have to look for a Dreamcast emulator then... never played it...

would like to see it in action though... as MK D isn't released yet around here...

MajorWeirdo said:
Mmmm... MK Gold hey... mmm...will have to look for a Dreamcast emulator then... never played it...

would like to see it in action though... as MK D isn't released yet around here...

It's just MK4 with a few extra characters and arenas. Unless you're longing to play as Kitana, Mileena, Baraka, Kung Lao, Sektor, or Cyrax using the MK4 engine, it's really no big deal.

Mortal Kombat Gold is probably (IMO) the best Mortal Kombat around, other than Deception (i cant comment on this as we here in England don't get it until next week :( ). The graphics on the dreamcast version are supperb, and it runs beautifully if your T.V. supports 60Hz.
MK1 only had 7 playable characters with 7 Fatalities total. In MK Gold you get 6 EXTRA with 12 EXTRA Fatalities and 4 new stages. This is on top of all the characters from MK4, and all the stages.
Also lets not forget that MK4 had the best endings out of any of the games, and they look even better on the Dreamcast. :D

P.S. Sektors ending on MK Gold is the best of all time :twisted:

some of us will never never ever see that game in action so could you PM me that ending.....i want to find out what happen to (his prototype name) ketchup

It's just MK4 with a few extra characters and arenas. Unless you're longing to play as Kitana, Mileena, Baraka, Kung Lao, Sektor, or Cyrax using the MK4 engine, it's really no big deal.[/quote]

o. ok. this answers my question i had about MKGold.