Mileena's glitch

Fox17

Did someone note that sometimes when you play against mileena his hair looks like it is under his veil? It is not really it seems like it is but is an annoying bug, and it gets "fixed" inmideiatly the fight starts. it looks bad, does this happen to you guys? it dindt happen in the demo.

I noticed when playing with her 2nd alt, and when performing her 1st fatality, that when she removes her veil, it acts weird, like it's having trouble interacting with her neck.

Graphical imperfects are everywhere in this game, but if you're that fixated on the game's appearance, you're doing it wrong.

Also like when you cut someone in half with Kratos' fatality , Kitana for Ex , her hair is like all weird and everything .
Same with Kung Lao's Buzz Saw fatality , when he cuts someone like Sindel or Shang Tsung , their hair is like blow back but theyre hanging upside down so it should be like hanging not blow back and defying gravity

I've had a weirder glitch. On a challenge in the Challenge Tower, I played Baraka and Mileena in a tag match against a bunch of tarkatans. I finished the match with Mileena.....and she did Baraka's win pose!!! No, seriously! She did the same, cross arms with blades pose, and even made his grunt (same voice).

O___o

I've had a weirder glitch. On a challenge in the Challenge Tower, I played Baraka and Mileena in a tag match against a bunch of tarkatans. I finished the match with Mileena.....and she did Baraka's win pose!!! No, seriously! She did the same, cross arms with blades pose, and even made his grunt (same voice).

O___o

She always do that in challenge tower.

Also sorry for the "his" but is because I speak spanish. I studied english for 5 years but latly im out of practice so I made some caligraphy errors :p

At the moment I noticed this problem with Mileena when I fight her in the teddy bear mission.It just appears in random situations.
My version is PS3.Does Xbox360 suffers this problem too?