Some one playing as shoa khan and kintaro and goro but how?????

Maybe its true and you have to beat the challenge tower a second time. I guess its just a developer playing the game

Another thing for gloating PS3 Kratos-suckers to chafe sorely over - X360 exclusivity of all these JTAG hacks! BTW if you hack, you get to play as bosses online with full power armor. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL at least PS3 people won't have to worry about that, even if they ever get to play online again.

Another thing for gloating PS3 Kratos-suckers to chafe sorely over - X360 exclusivity of all these JTAG hacks! BTW if you hack, you get to play as bosses online with full power armor. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL at least PS3 people won't have to worry about that, even if they ever get to play online again.

Haha. Keep playing online with the hacks. Do it for the community.

Wow. 2 Posts and you've already managed to create a trolling reputation for yourself. Welcome to the forums, I don't think you'll be here very long.

you can only use the bosses on single ladder or tag ladder in the trainer

Man, who cares for Kratos??? Seriously, I'm a PS3 user and I don't even give a shit about him. All I care is for MK characters. The exclusivity of non-MK characters shouldn't bother people that much. Seriously.

chron stfu.. if you've got any clue what your talking about you'd realize that jtags = ban. Most people with jtags (including myself) are already banned or damn well know they'll be banned as soon as they try to connect. It'd be retarded of them to waste their couple minute online with that system EVER trolling you w/ shao kahn. You might rarely catch some dude online w/ kahn but guaranteed he'll be banned real soon, so I wouldn't be too worried about that.

Hopefully they are playable one day. This i'm 99% sure is a hack.

it is, its a trainer for jtag'd 360s