Cheap way of completing time devotion for the "My Kung Fu is Strong" troph/ ach.

Re: Cheap way of completing time devotion for the "My Kung Fu is Strong" troph/ ach.

quick question... when i tried leaving my console on with tag team practice, the controller turns off after 30 mins and it automatically pauses the game and says reconnect controller??

how do you guys leave it for hours and come back? im guessing the time doesnt contribute while the game is paused and the controllers off?

Re: Cheap way of completing time devotion for the "My Kung Fu is Strong" troph/ ach.

quick question... when i tried leaving my console on with tag team practice, the controller turns off after 30 mins and it automatically pauses the game and says reconnect controller??

how do you guys leave it for hours and come back? im guessing the time doesnt contribute while the game is paused and the controllers off?

I never have that problem so idk, sorry

im thinking it has something to do with the xbox settings? something to do with power saving? cause i think if my controller stays idle for a certain amount of my time it turns itself off...

Get a wired controller. ;)

The burn-out issue is more of a roadblock for Xbox 360 owners than PS3 owners, not starting any type of console war though because I don't recommend leaving any system on for prolonged periods of time but if you're a trophy-whore (EHEM...likeme) I say go for! Just give your PS3 breaks in-between and don't ruin characters and the game for yourself.

Quick question: Anyone know if local multi-player matches count towards time?

the real question is.. is there something unlocked for every fighter completed? or once they are all completed ? do you get something hopefully more rewarding then a 4th mileena costume.....

Just the other day Hector said on twitter that the klassic costumes are unlocked with repeated play throughs.

Everyone saying this is cheap. Do you realize you still need to do 150 x-rays with everyone, the fatalities, and victories, with characters you hate? I've been doing this, It is beyond rediculous to play 24 hours with every single character, especially when the matches or like then 2 mins. quit yo whining.

I would rather master the characters the legit way rather than attempt to burn up my console and run up my light bill.

^^^ This!

I totally agree.

I want to get mastery of "ONE" fighter.

I could care less about all 28.

i put my wireless controllers in the plug and play chargers . they never turn off when they're connected ^^

i put my wireless controllers in the plug and play chargers . they never turn off when they're connected ^^

You want that achievement bad huh?

Dude, it's not worth it!

Unless by gaining mastery of all fighters you unlock...........

BRUTALITIES!!!! Then it's TOTALLY worth it!