Help me with test your might

Just mash all 4 face buttons at once (instead of trying to press one button really fast) as fast as you can.

yes but how ? I mean I have been mashing all four buttons I get really close but am always just a little bit away

specifically, i make a fist and make a circular motion with my knuckles(not my fist! duh!) across all 4 buttons. it makes the meter go directly to the top. has never failed me!

I just rotate my thumb around the four. So like I'd hit two at one time, then swivel and hit the other two. Do it fast. I can always get outside the bar doing that.

I hold my controller sideways and use my fore and middle fingers to press as fast as I can. Meaning my left fore and middle are on 1 and 2 the right fore and middle are on 3 and 4 doesnt leave a finger to hit the trigger but i just do it til time runs out on the real hard ones. other wise I use 3 fingers and go from 3-2-1 in a rolling motion you can get pretty fast that way too.

I use the knuckle method- I hold the controller at 45 angle against something and rub my right forefinger and middlefinger knuckles back and forth across the buttons- hit the L2 trigger with the left hand...hit the top of the meter everytime. (on ps3 controller). Good luck and happy mashing.

Here is a simple old trick from Dreamcast Virtua Athlete days.
Wrap the bottom of your shirt around your index and middle finger. Turn controller slightly sideways. Rub as fast as you can between any 2 buttons. Instant maxed out meter.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I set the controller down and used my first two fingers on both hands to rapidly tap the four buttons. When I tried doing them all at once I never could get it to go all the way up. Since I alternated all of them with both hands I managed to get it to work everytime.

This is very easy with an arcade stick. You don't want to hit all the buttons at the same time.
You want to tap them alternatively in the fastest rhythm you can maintain. 1234 1234 1234 (1=square 2=triangle 3=cross 4= circle)

It's not even strenuous with an arcade stick. I used my index and forefinger to do a little drum roll on the keys and got it in a couple of seconds.

Here is an easy tip for those who struggle on these:

Grab a double A battery and grind it across the face buttons. Saves your hands, it feels less awkward than using your knee, and it works FAST. The bar flies up within 4-5 seconds and just hit the trigger and you're done.

I am stuck on test your might the diamond one , I can not get the bar to the top , any tips ?

Hold your remote sideways so you can mash all four buttons with both of your hands. As soon as the bar is high enough hit R2 (or whatever bumper if you're on xbox). Or you can start mashing later and wait for the timer to go off so you don't have to rush to hit the strike button.

Here is a simple old trick from Dreamcast Virtua Athlete days.
Wrap the bottom of your shirt around your index and middle finger. Turn controller slightly sideways. Rub as fast as you can between any 2 buttons. Instant maxed out meter.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

THAT saved my fingers, sir.

- V

My strategy for test your might is wait for the timer to be at 4 seconds left, than start mashing away... for me, i would always get to the top but then my fingers would get sore and slack of and fall near the end and or press it too early or too late...so with 4 seconds left you should be able to get to the max and time will end with you reaching the point... at least it did for me lol

I found a method online while trying to get them myself (and all the traditional methods not working for me) that said use a spoon and rub it around on the buttons. Since it has a convex bottom, not all four buttons get mashed at the same time (which is important). And since you only need to use one finger (essentially) to mash all four buttons, your other hand is free to activate the chop. I had ZERO difficulty doing it this way on my Xbox. First attempt was to just get a feel for it (and figure out it was best to put the controller on a sturdy surface), but after that, no problems. And more importantly, no killing of any body part! ;)