Regarding Sub-Zero in story mode.. (Spoilers?)

Repliforce

I haven't beaten story mode yet, and where I'm at is the Scorpion/Quan Chi fight, but did Sub really die? Or.. Is that how Cyber Sub comes into play later on? No major spoilers if possible please ^.^;

The Story Mode actually really does a good job of explaining it. It's similar to the Original Timeline, but things play out a touch differently. If you stick with it, all will be revealed.

The first Subzero (Bi Han) dies to being resucitated by Quan Chi as Noob.
The second one is turned into a crappy robot.

Everything is explained in the story, buddy.

I personally found Human Sub-Zero to be the most engaging and relatable characters in the story (the second one). He is honorable and felt more human then any other of the characters in the story. And I seem to be the only one to think him turning into a cyborg was creative and fun. you people complaining gotta understand that Cyborg Sub-Zero is payment for allowing Smoke to be human.

Come on why you -rep me man?, i lost a like 30 points, i dint say major spoiler just the basics, and everyone knows that from previous games.

Come on why you -rep me man?, i lost a like 30 points, i dint say major spoiler just the basics, and everyone knows that from previous games.

Unless he's relatively new to the MK universe. Then who knows what he came into the game knowing or not knowing. *shrugs* I think it's prolly better to err on the side of caution when it comes to spoilers.

Like i said Repliforce wasnt spoiled at all. and i lost rep just for answer what he asked, i think this reputation system is not so well controlled and not even fair...

Last edited: