Updated MKD Guide - Featuring Konquest Map Guide & FAQ

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
Hello everyone, we wanted to give you guys an early heads-up that we have posted our new MK: Deception Strategy Guide. It has a fully complete and confirmed Kombatant Move/Story Guide section, a new problem solving FAQ section, and a whole new revolutionary Interactive Konquest Guide.

The new Konquest Guide should easily answer most questions about the Konquest mode of the game quick and easily because it shows you a nice context sensitive map with removable items. It covers all the Krypt Keys and all the main missions in the game needed to finish the Konquest game. And we'll soon be adding all the side-missions and even a listing of every koin chest in the game and other little goodies.

Also we're still expanding the FAQ section and are looking for more topics to cover and answer. So if there are any we may have overlooked or forgot all together, just let us know!

Hope you all can find this useful!

Still bored so I started perusing the FAQ

-It states
FAQ said:
Q: What does the Special Move button do in the different styles?
A: The Special Move button does different things in different fighting styles. In some it can taunt, while in others it will perform a Reversal. Or it can stab your opponent with your weapon, causing them continuing damage as the round progresses. The Special Move button's use is entirely style dependant. See each characters attacks for their fighting styles to see what it does.
(Answer Last Updated: November 7th 2004)
I thought that the special button only did throws in Deception.

Small spelling error here,
FAQ said:
Mini Games Back To Top

Q: What mini games are there?
A: There are two mini games in MKD. First off is Puzzle Kombat, which is a mix of a Dr. Mario-style puzzle game and Mortal Kombat. The goal is to line up similar color blocks and then use dragon symbol breakers to complete the lines and remove the pieces from your board and onto your opponents. Kombat Chess is a mix of Mortal Kombat and chess-like strategy. It consts of a board game with MK characters as pieces. Each piece is restricted in their movements, while the board features two power-up squares that provide a health boost to all pieces when occupied. Once you have two opposing pieces occupying the same square, they will battle in Mortal Kombat. Whoever wins the battle takes the square and the other character's piece is removed from the board.

Thats all I could find, other than the Kollectors cards you mention all 25 characters, but I guess you didn't say 'playable' characters.

whenever I click on the printable version for the konquest guide it never really loads. I tryed to load it on two of the best computers in my town and it didn't work

bonfire123 said:
whenever I click on the printable version for the konquest guide it never really loads. I tryed to load it on two of the best computers in my town and it didn't work

We are so sorry that it took us this long to realize that people were having problems with this. We have fixed the corrupted files and everything should be back to working.