More hidden secrets in the Krypt?

WoundS

I'm sorry if this has been posted before, but has anyone thought of any klever ways to unlock these extra 6? I've heard that there were 10 total secrets in Krypt, and so far, only 4 have been found (20,000 koins).

At first, I thought that the red spiders in Hollow of Infestation were a klue to some sort of Krypt, but so far, nothing. And that damn screamer keeps popping up after I enter the Krypt, even though I've boughten everything! Lol, I've changed my pants lets see...yeuup, about 6 times now...just today...

Anyways, I had this weird thought that when you unlock the Retro kostume renders, and you stay next to the chest that it was in, something may pop up? Hopefully it isn't a damn screamer! Lol.

This game is driving me krazy with secrets! I'm probably losing my mind...and to people that are saying, "OMG, just wait 'til they come out on DLC, they're not unlockable, get that through your head!"...I say F&$# you :) Jk, but yeah, any klever theories out there?

Nope, only 4, I cleared the krypt out too.
I don't get the screamer anymore...I think screamers only in the Grave-part of the krypt.
Whered you hear 10?

The screamer got me in Blood Marsh and Hollow of Infestation, and the one where the people get killed when you open a Krypt (Not sure what it's called), anyways, I heard there were 10 from these forums. I believe they said that the Krypt file had "10 secrets" or something along those lines... I remember reading that on these forums a couple of days ago.

There is enough space in the krypt that anything could be hidden in there. It could be something as standing in an area with no type of markings at all for an extended period (like a full 60 seconds) and there are so many tiny steps you could make that you would almost HAVE to have the exact location to find it.

Doubtful, but anything is possible.

there is only 4, sorry
krypt.gif