Jason and Freddy Rumor Discussion

If Freddy sells well, you can pretty much expect a Jason. Now, even I want Jason. Freddy looks too out of place now.

Are we going to know the sells of each DLC character? I cannot see any of those being unsuccessful, but you never know...

Re: Rumor: Freddy and Jason to Engage in Mortal Kombat

Not mad. Just surprised that there are people who support this fairly lame idea.

Jason is a great idea. Just cause you can't think of any ways for them to make him a good fighter doesn't mean they can't. Jason could use lots of grapples and juggling combo's. I'd prefer they bring in a cool character with an awesome back story, instead of pointless characters like Rain or Stryker.

If superman can be an a mk game then Jason can.
and don't give me that
"it would ruin the feel" crap.
Mokap in MK9 already did that.

Jason is a great idea. Just cause you can't think of any ways for them to make him a good fighter doesn't mean they can't. Jason could use lots of grapples and juggling combo's. I'd prefer they bring in a cool character with an awesome back story, instead of pointless characters like Rain or Stryker.

If you think Jason deserves more a spot in MK than TRUE MK characters like Rain and Stryker and say that they are pointless characters then you are just being stupid and ignorant

I can respect that you dont like this or this character, but saying that Jason should be in MK and Rain and Stryker shouldn't is just retarded.

Last edited:
you know what %&$@ it! I give up on hating Freddy I probably wont use him much but I'm done complaining about it, if they wanna add Jason to the roster so be it he may as well be in it since Freddy is and they have that some what rivalry going on with that %$#&ty movie Freddy vs Jason I probably wouldn't use him either and I don't really mind fighting against freddy players I just don't care anymore

you know what %&$@ it! I give up on hating Freddy I probably wont use him much but I'm done complaining about it, if they wanna add Jason to the roster so be it he may as well be in it since Freddy is and they have that some what rivalry going on with that %$#&ty movie Freddy vs Jason I probably wouldn't use him either and I don't really mind fighting against freddy players I just don't care anymore

yahhh thats the spirit :) who cares who they add to the game, if its fun thats all that really matters in the end.

If people are upset because this character should be in, or that character should be, but a guest makes it. who cares, the game is meant to be fun, if you people are past the point of enjoying fun shit, quit video games lol

I could give a shit if they added Mewtwo, Mickey Mouse, The Punisher, Evil Knievel, Cookie Monster, or even the god damn power rangers. If they are fun and its enjoyable and it works in the world created so be it.

yahhh thats the spirit :) who cares who they add to the game, if its fun thats all that really matters in the end.

If people are upset because this character should be in, or that character should be, but a guest makes it. who cares, the game is meant to be fun, if you people are past the point of enjoying fun shit, quit video games lol

I could give a shit if they added Mewtwo, Mickey Mouse, The Punisher, Evil Knievel, Cookie Monster, or even the god damn power rangers. If they are fun and its enjoyable and it works in the world created so be it.

greenranger.jpg

And his alt costume
white_ranger.jpg

LMAO so fail :laugh:

i'd rather have pointless mk-created characters than guests characters. guests are even more pointless than rain or stryker.

I'd prefer they bring in a cool character with an awesome back story, instead of pointless characters like Rain or Stryker.

i'd rather have pointless mk-created characters than guests characters. guests are even more pointless than rain or stryker.

No....just stop.....just stop while you two can.

Stryker- Ultimate Badass

Rain- He's epic. He doesn't need to explain s**t

I haven't posted on here for months, but I just wanted to say that the franchise officially jumped the shark once they put Freddy in.

I saw the commercial and said "Oh god, they didn't..."

I stopped playing because the online play was not fixed for a few months (is it fixed now?). But seeing this, hell no. Good thing I didn't buy any DLC.