Download mk???

Just look around for some MK ROMS for Znes or something. Search, "MK ROMS". Not that hard.

ok, i know there's probably tons of roms out there and stuff, but are there any mk's that were actually RELEASED for the computer?
i KNOW for a fact that MK Trilogy was released for the comp, because i owned it. But any others that i dont know about ?

Use that little search button up top, and type in MAME. That should help you out.

MrBean said:
ok, i know there's probably tons of roms out there and stuff, but are there any mk's that were actually RELEASED for the computer?
i KNOW for a fact that MK Trilogy was released for the comp, because i owned it. But any others that i dont know about ?
MK2 (DOS). MK3 (Windows 95) MK4 (Windows 98)

I know MK2 is a bitch to get running properly, especially if you run Windows XP since they don't run true DOS on that OS. Even if you do get it to run, a lot of the newer hardware isn't supported, especially vid. cards. MK3 has very pixelated graphics, not sure why. And MK4 is a good port, even though the game isn't as good as 1, 2, or 3 IMO.

Those are the only ones I know of. UMK3 didn't come out on PC for some reason :cry: and 4 was the last Arcade release, therefor the last PC release as well. I guess they realized that the layout on keyboard wasn't all that great.