MK characters forgotten about that need to come back in MK7!

I think that rain (from trilogy) should come back. I reckon he was pretty cool but then again there are a lot of ninjas but who cares i like em!
also fujin and kitana should b brought back

Has anyone noticed that since MK Gold, Mileena and Kitana haven't been in a game together? I say lets bring these two together again. So they can have one of their many many many many many showdowns.

I would really like very very much if they brought back Stryker, Rain, Kintaro, Motaro, Reptile (from MKDA) and all those fell fighting the Deadly Alliance.

Kintaro and Gorback are the only ones I care about. But they need to stop with the new characters for awhile. Kintaro should come back definitely. And they better not make him a pussy. I want him to be harder to beat than he was in MK2. and Gorback could just be a secret or something. And angelsmommy, if you double post again I'll pwn you good and hard. so start editing your post and stop making more. You post whore.

MKMaster said:
And angelsmommy, if you double post again I'll pwn you good and hard. so start editing your post and stop making more. You post whore.

Are you fucking kidding me? This person hasn't even posted here in several months. Your posthumous "pwning" is pretty damn useless. :?

DC, seriously, if you shoot down anyone else like that, I'm going to wait a few months after you leave and pwn you. No joke ;)