secret fatilitys not saving

Iceblade

i was wondering how do make sure the fatalitys save on the fatality trainer cause some times they stay save then when i go to play they become locked again and i have to redo them again in the fatality trainer

That's pretty odd, I haven't had that happen. Are you playing on XBox or PS3? If you are playing on PS3, trying deleting you game data and reinstalling. It's unlikely, but possible that there is a slight glitch in your gama data that is preventing the move from saving.

Remember, delete your GAME data, not your SAVE data. If you need to know how to do it I'll send you a link.

If you're playing on 360 I can't help you, but I haven't heard of something like that happening to anyone. Definitely sounds like a bug.

well i does it at random and i do have a ps3 i will first see if its cause i did not do it for every one and if that does not work i will try to delete the game data and try that thanks for the help

Last edited:
make sure you use player 1 controller to unlock the finishing moves and they should remain unlocked in the menu.

I had this same problem and really you need to use Controller signed as first.
It is a bug however, I hope it will be repaired soon.