HUGE mortal kombat banner need help

HI everyone im new here and wanted to say hey and have a question, im not new to morta and have a question, im not new to mortal kombat in any way and have not played tje new one yet, heard great things tho. Anyhow my question is I was able to obtain this huge mk banner where I work and was wondering if anyone has seen or got one, not sure how to post the pic as I am on my phone and took a pic with my camera, is there a way to upload it on my thread thru my phone. Its sweet and wanted to share. Thanks everyone and im glad to finally join

I think my local walmart's got the same one your talking about. I asked about it prerelease, a guy told me I could have it launch day when I bought the game, then the bastards tell at launch that it's spoke for. I wanted to kill those stupid ****s.

I think my local walmart's got the same one your talking about. I asked about it prerelease, a guy told me I could have it launch day when I bought the game, then the bastards tell at launch that it's spoke for. I wanted to kill those
stupid ****s.
Yea its the one from walmart I wanna upliad it but have no idea. Did they have they banner up on display

yeah.. it was like suspended from the ceiling above the electronics section. It was a rather basic mortal kombat logo, but it'd look ****ing sweet posted up in my living room. I'm actually thinking about looking one up on ebay if I can afford the extra cash this month.

Maybe actually ask your Walmart if you can buy it when they're done with it? I've done it before on a Borderlands banner.

Maybe actually ask your Walmart if you can buy it when they're done with it? I've done it before on a Borderlands banner.

I got it cause I work there but there not suppose to hand anything like that out usualky the vendor comes back and takes them I just got lucky I guess I saw one on ebay it was lije 100 dollars these banners are expensive lol