Would you have wanted to see the classic Bell Tower Stage Fatality, in MK 9?

Would you like to see the Bell Tower stage fatality make a return (even as DLC)?

• Yes.

Votes: 52 96.3%
  • No.

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

Commander

I thought I'd write this thread with the above question in mind, because I LOVED the MK3 / UMK 3 Bell Tower Stage Fatality, and was hoping that it would be remade in MK 9.
Unfortunately, it's not there. :-(

Would anyone else like to the the Bell Tower stage fatality make a return, or am I alone on this?

Yeah. I think they could've had them land on a flat floor, and then after a few seconds the spikes come up and impale the person.

how could anyone say no? I want this stage fatality badly it was the first I wanted to try out...

before release, I was really expecting a LOT more stages with fatalities in them.... :(

I don't think anyone could say no. That was a great stage fatality.

Yeah, I guess.
I just wanted to make the poll because it felt kind of strange to have the Bell Tower, but NO "Bell Tower Stage Fatality."

I hope that NRS atleast considers it when / if they decide to add additional DLC arenas.

This was easily my favorite stage fatality in MK3, I was disappointed to say the least when I found out the bell tower had no stage fatality.

Hmm. How about something other than spikes? The Pit has spikes, Kombat Tomb has spikes (if it's DLC) so go for something different.

It's a New York Bell Tower. How about the beaten opponent crashes through the arena to land on a floor full of mouse traps? Just a thought.

I liked the Bell Tower fatality in MK3. Thought it was stupid in Armageddon, but then I hate Armageddon so I think anything Armageddon related I would automatically be biased towards.

Anyway, I was shocked that it wasn't a stage fatality. I got to it, was doing the input, and it wasn't working. Pretty disappointing. Never know though...with these covert updates NRS is planning on doing, maybe we'll get surprised and suddenly find the Bell Tower to have a stage fatality one day. I wouldn't put it past them.

I liked the Bell Tower fatality in MK3. Thought it was stupid in Armageddon, but then I hate Armageddon so I think anything Armageddon related I would automatically be biased towards.

Anyway, I was shocked that it wasn't a stage fatality. I got to it, was doing the input, and it wasn't working. Pretty disappointing. Never know though...with these covert updates NRS is planning on doing, maybe we'll get surprised and suddenly find the Bell Tower to have a stage fatality one day. I wouldn't put it past them.

I agree.
The Armageddon version of the Bell Tower was horrid.

Since NRS has managed to merge The Pit 1 and Pit II into 1, I wouldn't mind if the 1st floor of the Bell Tower had the concrete slab from The Pit II, instead of the spikes.

You fall through 6 floors, and when you hit the bottom floor .... SPLAT .... blood and guts on the cracked concrete.

I was so disappointed when I found out I couldn't uppercut someone down 50 floors into spikes, lol. That was the best stage fatality in MK3, it's still funny watching it now. I hope they bring it back as DLC, I would love to see that fatality again, I wouldn't even mind if they changed it up entirely. Kinda like what they did with Scorpion's Lair, which made it better, but ya. Definitely bring a Bell Tower Fatality as DLC, totally worth a DL.