Jade Thread - "Good Boy!"

her boomerang is too slow? i think ex boomerang can really lead into some kombos. she is so cool though! i guess i need to learn more jade kombos...and learn this fighting notation

I'll play anyone except ExoticAbuse in Jade mirrors, she's my secondary but many people say I'm better with her than my main (Kabal). Send me an invite if you're interested.

I'll play anyone except ExoticAbuse in Jade mirrors, she's my secondary but many people say I'm better with her than my main (Kabal). Send me an invite if you're interested.

Are you better in a tag team combat possibly? When you play with Jade and Kabal in the same time? Yes?

Send me an invitation email if you're interested.

Are you better in a tag team combat possibly? When you play with Jade and Kabal in the same time? Yes?

Send me an invitation email if you're interested.

I'm decent in Tag, need more practice playing solo. I have developed some bad ass tag setups with them as a pair with a little help. They make such a good team because they cover each others bad match ups. They can do easy meterless damage (40%+) and they both have dirty elements.

I will not use either Jade or Kabal in certain match-ups, I'll substitute with Johnny Cage, Kano, Cyrax or Sub-Zero.

My XBL tag is the same as my username: Skedar Slayer