The Official Fight Stick Modding Discussion

I can't wait to see some pictures of what you guys come up with! I'm a huge arcade fan and I own the Mortal Kombat 2 arcade machine, so I'm excited to see what you can come up with! I'd love to see a UMK3 style stick or a MK 2 style stick. They're officially making a MK1 stick, so let's see some of those! I think it'd be badass.
Happy modding and to the talented modders keep us informed. I get a kick out of your hardwork!
-Johnny.

Thanks for the update about Lizard Lick, I've been waiting for the il eurostick back in stock. I wanted to get an spare stick just in case mine breaks.

Pre-emptively unscrewed the plastic cover, unwired the joystick and disassembled. No idea how I'll be able to install the IL Euro I ordered with two hands unless I physically unscrew the top part of the "cabinet" off of the base..It's certainly not like the Sanwa sticks...Hopefully this is going to go smoothly when the Euro is delivered today. *Pray for me*

I just realized I may have mislabeled one of the wires...If I accidentally put a common into a ground slot, will that short it out causing permanent damage?

EDIT: Did it! Looks awesome, there's about an 8th second delay when playing UMK3, but nothing awful just need to get used to it.

Last edited:
Just ordered the IL Euro's and the Happ competition buttons for both my TE's. Now I need to figure out how to build a sweet cabinet.

Pre-emptively unscrewed the plastic cover, unwired the joystick and disassembled. No idea how I'll be able to install the IL Euro I ordered with two hands unless I physically unscrew the top part of the "cabinet" off of the base..It's certainly not like the Sanwa sticks...Hopefully this is going to go smoothly when the Euro is delivered today. *Pray for me*

I just realized I may have mislabeled one of the wires...If I accidentally put a common into a ground slot, will that short it out causing permanent damage?

EDIT: Did it! Looks awesome, there's about an 8th second delay when playing UMK3, but nothing awful just need to get used to it.

I don't understand why you have delay?

Stick is now what it should be. Much better input.
MKStickReplacement.png

Some of my other modded sticks.
DSC00867.jpg

PS3 Wireless SixAxis mod /w Sanwa Parts on Left. 360 SE with appropriate Sanwa theme.

An older PS2/DC Custom by a friend.
DSC00868.jpg

Not shown: 1 PS3 and 1 360 SFIV TE sticks, need to figure out artwork and they will be flat plexi modded with button etching.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Yes it wil fit...Meaning that you don't have to take te base out of the mk stick you can just swap the spring and the part th the switches....

Last edited: