New Signature Size Limits

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
Hello Everyone,
Due to some abuse of signature images, we have imposed some new rules with signature images. First you are limited to only one image per signature. And the image must be under 400x400 in resolution and be under 100k in filesize. We feel these limits are very fair, and hope you all agree.
Thanks,
TRMK Staff

DarkFire said:
So is my sig. too big?

Yes it is too big as far as filesize, please edit the animation and compression ratios so it fits within the requirements. It shouldn't be as big as it is.

We'll give everyone a week or so to update their signatures to fit in the rules before we start removing them.

Prophet said:
Are my signatures okay? If there not okay, I'll just remove them, as I'm too lazy

By themselves they are okay, but we'd like you to only have one signature image.

Okay, if you can cope with it for now, I'll make myself another sig, and get rid of those other two.

KillKano! said:
Seeing if my new sig works and fits within the limits

If it didn't, you wouldn't be able to save your profile. The limitations are coded into the board's code when you save your profile it checks the images against our settings.

Oh, well it was showing it as saved when I hit submit (al the info stayed the same) but when I wnet and posted, it reverted back. I figured out what the problem was as you can see though :)

Aww, man, my newest sig is 420 x 80. Damn, I really liked it, too.

Despotcopy.png