Favorite Stages

natedoggcata

All of the stages in this game look absolutely beautiful

My favorites would have to be

1. The Dead Pool... my favorite MK stage of all time and it looks BEAUTIFUL in this game

2. Pit day and Night... both stages look beautiful and the Pit Fatality is my favorite as well.

3. Shang Tsungs Throne Room - The rain effects look so epic and make the fight seem that much more dark

Also a couple things I noticed

So does this mean that the "Meteor Shower" stage from Armageddon was the Pit 2 since in this new game on both the night and day stage there are meteors flying in the background.

Anyone notice that random "Door" or "Trap Door" in the middle of the floor of the Night Courtyard stage that has the strange green glow coming from it? What is that exactly? A secret compartment for Shang to store souls? A hidden stage fatality?

My favorites are (not in a particular order):

1.The Street: I love all the chaos thats happening in the background while you're fighting, plus the stage fatality is pretty cool too.

2.Throne Room: The rain and the lightning like natedoggsta said.

3.The Cathedral: I love the music thats playing and the overall setting plus all the priest doing his chants or whatever in the background.

4.Chamber of Flame: not a canon MK stage I know, but I like the stage fatalities :)

5.Wastelands: Also because of all the stuff going on in the background, plus I like the bg music too.

Off topic: 500th post :)

Shang Tsung's Garden (Night)

Great looking stage with great detail all around.

I'm disappointed with how the Graveyard and Soul Chamber turned out though. The graveyard was always my favorite in MK3. I unlocked one of the sketches for it in the Krypt and they had it nailed, I dunno why they strayed from that design and gave us the messy looking one instead.

The Enviroment team desreve an award for this game pure genious and I want more arena's cannot have too many of those I don't think

and I cannot choose a favourite they are all really good the best in any fighter ever