Officially Putting Cut-Point Fatality Complaint to Rest

At first I was a little worried about the cut point fatalities, they looked good but I was wanting more of a range of fatality styles, and in the end that's exactly what they did. So I don't believe there is any real justification over complaining about any of that now.

I think this game is very well made, and have enjoyed it more than any other MK game in history. This being said, there are an awful lot of cut-point fatalities, and I wish that a few other types were included (Shang Tsung's soul steal, Reptile's acid puke, Sonya and Kitana's kiss of death, Kano's laser eye, Sektor's crusher & torch fatalities, and Sheeva's Scorpion sting to name a few).

However, let's face it, it is a pretty minor complaint. With a game this good, this is really the only thing I have to even complain about. The fatalities are pretty good for the most part, and really, how many ways can you kill someone? At least if you miss Reptile's acid puke, there is always the dead pool (and every character can do this). At least the torsos aren't still standing after being dismembered (wtf was that?), and the silly fatalities have been toned down to almost nil. I do not miss Kano's skeleton rip (how can somebody even do that?) or Kabal's oogie-boogie face fatality (lame). Every Mortal Kombat has had some fatalities that were sub-par or repetitive (MK2 with 80 million decapitiations/torso splits for example). MK 9 has the highest percentage of really good looking fatalities from any other game.