The SU Theory!!!

IMMORTAL Y

Shujinko is a member of the Lin Kuei with Freezing power!

Shujinko is a member of the White Lotus with Bicy. kick!

Shujinko has total hatred with Scorpion's spear!

Shujinko has Elder power with Raidens's Torpedo!

Shujinko is a member of the Black Dragon with Power Fist!

Shujinko has the power of a Ruler with a Foot grab!

Shujinko has the powers of tele with Ermac's Body slam!

Shujinko has smooth tranfers with Li Mei's Flip Kick!

This is all the power moves you get during your trip through the Konquest.This is more or less to see... well lets look at it. You have eight profile slots and you have eight powers you can get. What happens when you beat Onaga with just having one power per profile?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......... I hope I helped. Good luck!!

I am not saying you have to use the specail move only. What I am saying is that you have to have that one power only when you fight!! Think about it . Each character power you use has a direct relationship with some of the SU people are looking for.

What SUs? Those moves all have direct relationships to characters that are already unlockable, so what's your point? An SU wouldn't be something that we already know how to unlock or that we see a slot for on the character select screen.

It seems to me like you're saying something to the effect of, 'beat Onaga while you only have Scorpion's move and you'll unlock... Scorpion?' So I obviously don't understand what you're saying.

EDIT: Or are you saying that with the White Lotus relationship, you'd unlock Kung Lao, or unlock Kano with the Black Dragon connection? Maybe that's what you meant.

EDIT: Or are you saying that with the White Lotus relationship, you'd unlock Kung Lao, or unlock Kano with the Black Dragon connection? Maybe that's what you meant.[/quote]
Yes that is what I am saying:
who else uses Lin Kuei Freezing power, that would be FROST.
who else is a member of the White Lotus, that would be KUNG LAU.
who is directly envovled with Scorpion's Spear, that would be QUAN CHI.
who else has Elder power, that would be FUJIN.
who else is a ruler,that would be KAHN.
who lse is a member of the Black Dragon,that would be KANO,
and so on......
Do you see where I am going with this!

ya see kids...THAT'S why we need to fully explain ourselves when we first make a post. Now we all can understand eachother.

That's an interesting theory though. Bubble gum for the mind.