Secret coins in the Krypt

if you look in each secret area in the krypt ,you will see worms ,so the worms are the clue for the hidden items

Red Spiders in Krpyt...

hey guys, i noticed that in the hollow of infestation in the krpyt some of the trees have red spiders crawling up the main trunk...i am not sure whether this means anything but it was green spiders that gave us those 4 chests with 5K of koins in. so....any ideas?? ohh and the you can see the spiders on the trunk of the tree that is most South-West (bottom left) and closest to the wall. let us know if anyone figures anythin out :)

so for lazy people , no need to go to story mode and ladder mode to unlock the secret fatalities and secret costumes.
By winning these 4 secret treasure chest , you will earn 20 000 coins, so you can unlock all the krypts without playing other mode :)
note : this is only for lazy people

Re: Red Spiders in Krpyt...

Another thing that I've noticed in the Kyrpt is where once in a while, a demon pops up on the screen and snarls and screams for like 2 seconds, and then disappears. Has that happened to anyone too?

Another thing that I've noticed in the Kyrpt is where once in a while, a demon pops up on the screen and snarls and screams for like 2 seconds, and then disappears. Has that happened to anyone too?
Damn Screamers, they got us all.

Also apparently in a thread somewhere if you just stare at the Red Spiders you get some koins. Don't rely on it but try it out.

what we know of the previous secret chests:

- green insects were crawling around
- a crawly sound played. the sound of bugs crawling around when you got near.
- if you kept them on screen for a while the secret chest would appear.

so i ask you, do these red ants make a special sound as well? if they do it MUST be something

Yeah, try hitting 'X' (PS3) on him. Maybe it will do something....

Not sure about the red spiders though. Maybe you have to stand still for like 5 minutes or something. Ya know...they have more patience than the green ones.

so for lazy people , no need to go to story mode and ladder mode to unlock the secret fatalities and secret costumes.
By winning these 4 secret treasure chest , you will earn 20 000 coins, so you can unlock all the krypts without playing other mode :)
note : this is only for lazy people
dude u need 300k to open all the chests with the 20k u get u can only open about 20

what we know of the previous secret chests:

- green insects were crawling around
- a crawly sound played. the sound of bugs crawling around when you got near.
- if you kept them on screen for a while the secret chest would appear.

so i ask you, do these red ants make a special sound as well? if they do it MUST be something

I checked it out; Only saw him once, didn't hear any particular sound, and he never came back.

Checking it out again right now.

Edit: SOUND! He is makinglittle spidey footsteps.

if u guys want to know where they all are i have the kollecters guid i can tell u where they are well here is the locations:

deadlands: located to the right of DL 52 and left of building

hollow of infestation: located on the wall

meadow of despair: located to the right of the nekropolis

bloodmarsh: located along the wall

by the way this is for the green ones and u have to just wait and keep stairing at the bugs than it will give u the option to open it but for the red spiders theres nothing in the guid so i dont think they are anything importent

Last edited:

If you get the previous secret coins and a witch flies past the moon do you get to fight the secret undiscovered red spider from MK1?

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Guess I have a case of Ermacnaphobia (badum, tiss!)

There's a few red spiders in a few trees. Some only have 1 or 2 then disappears, others have dozens and stays on the entire time. I found that if I unlock the krypt where those red spiders are they disappear as well. I had the camera stare at them for 10 minutes and nothing happened.

So either there's nothing about them, we're all doing something wrong to unlock them, or NLS will unlock a future unlock at a future date with them??